Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Necromancer builds
06-29-2017, 04:47 PM
Necromancer builds
I notice the new Necromancer doesn't finish any of the existing profiles/xml files. Should we the older heroes until we hear back from you guys?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-29-2017, 06:37 PM
RE: Necromancer builds
Necro isnt ready for the bot just yet. Titanium wrote earlier it will come in the next update Wink
07-06-2017, 09:32 AM
Hi people search for a stable build and skills for Greater Rifts 65+ for Necromancer. Thank you in advance for your support.
07-06-2017, 10:06 AM
(07-06-2017 09:32 AM)TimTaler Wrote:  Hi people search for a stable build and skills for Greater Rifts 65+ for Necromancer. Thank you in advance for your support.

Take a loot at this: Bone Storm build

I'm using it and doing 80+ without any problems.
Only change i've done is I put the 2 hand weap in cube and using the 1 hand weap instead along with Leger's Disdain offhand
08-20-2017, 04:48 PM
hi the necro one is realy running very unsmooth making a tons of mistakes. i would recommend to use the starter build set with rhatmas its a pet skill just spaming buttons.
The Bot is Crashing diablo all the time. with bone armor btw.

The Skill can be found here:

http://www.diablofans.com/builds/91398-r...ideo-gr100
02-08-2018, 11:17 PM
i was very unhappy to post but countless problems have been sent and no reply to the board.
i do not think this is good consumer option for a bot any more. It is at the most working at 50% of its past capabilities. The amazing support that it once had is not there on this end and i am disappointed I have to be the one to try and spread this news. I ran 4 accounts as a full party and used this service for a few great years. I just want to let others know be for the reactivate because i haven't had any response and see no end in site to this lack of maintenance for the program.

regretfully, a broken bot'er fan

mike.