Bot Exploit
Necromancer builds - Printable Version

+- Bot Exploit (http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Bot Exploit Forum (/Forum-Bot-Exploit-Forum)
+--- Forum: Builds and Settings (/Forum-Builds-and-Settings)
+--- Thread: Necromancer builds (/Thread-Necromancer-builds)

Necromancer builds - itsbiju - 06-29-2017 04:47 PM

I notice the new Necromancer doesn't finish any of the existing profiles/xml files. Should we the older heroes until we hear back from you guys?

RE: Necromancer builds - dahp - 06-29-2017 06:37 PM

Necro isnt ready for the bot just yet. Titanium wrote earlier it will come in the next update Wink

RE: Necromancer builds - TimTaler - 07-06-2017 09:32 AM

Hi people search for a stable build and skills for Greater Rifts 65+ for Necromancer. Thank you in advance for your support.

RE: Necromancer builds - dahp - 07-06-2017 10:06 AM

(07-06-2017 09:32 AM)TimTaler Wrote:  Hi people search for a stable build and skills for Greater Rifts 65+ for Necromancer. Thank you in advance for your support.

Take a loot at this: Bone Storm build

I'm using it and doing 80+ without any problems.
Only change i've done is I put the 2 hand weap in cube and using the 1 hand weap instead along with Leger's Disdain offhand

RE: Necromancer builds - Itsi - 08-20-2017 04:48 PM

hi the necro one is realy running very unsmooth making a tons of mistakes. i would recommend to use the starter build set with rhatmas its a pet skill just spaming buttons.
The Bot is Crashing diablo all the time. with bone armor btw.

The Skill can be found here:

http://www.diablofans.com/builds/91398-rathma-faceroll-summoner-gr100-new-video-gr100

RE: Necromancer builds - mike_w_af - 02-08-2018 11:17 PM

i was very unhappy to post but countless problems have been sent and no reply to the board.
i do not think this is good consumer option for a bot any more. It is at the most working at 50% of its past capabilities. The amazing support that it once had is not there on this end and i am disappointed I have to be the one to try and spread this news. I ran 4 accounts as a full party and used this service for a few great years. I just want to let others know be for the reactivate because i haven't had any response and see no end in site to this lack of maintenance for the program.

regretfully, a broken bot'er fan

mike.