Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Group Farming Configuration Guide
05-19-2014, 04:47 AM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2015 12:44 PM by Titanium.)
Group Farming Configuration Guide
Link to Group Farming Video

* Note that you need two licenses to bot two players at the same time. You need 4 licenses if you want to bot 4 players.

1. Download latest version of BotExploit
* This guide is based on BotExploit v0.9.292 and is not applicable for previous version
[Image: attachment.php?aid=356]

2. Please add the leader and follower game accounts as shown in the picture above. Please add leader first so that it would remain at #1. Note that in this BotExploit window should only contains game accounts that you want them to play in a party. Please remove game accounts that you don't want them to play in a party from this BotExploit window.

(Starting from bot version 0.9.293, you can use same Diablo III.exe for more than 1 game accounts. That means you don't have to copy "Diablo III" directories for botting >1 accounts)

3. Click the "Group Config" button at the bottom right, a confirmation and successful message will appear.

4. (Optional) Click "Settings" to change the leader settings. You can change the profile that you want the leader to run, most of the profiles can be used, e.g. Rifts, A3 Adventure profiles.

5. (Optional) Click "Settings" to change the follower settings. You can change whether the follower should attack, and whether it should give out/ receive legendaries from other party members.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=355]

6. Click "Login all" to start game and have all characters logged in.

7. Please add the follower to the leader's friend list in game manually.

8. Click "Continue all" to start group farming.

Some points to note:

* The game accounts should not have the same battle tag, even for the front part of the battle tag. for example, titanium#1234 and titanium#9876 is the same and shouldn't be used)

* If there is any problems, you can click "Pause all" to stop botting and click "Continue All" to continue group farming.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2014, 04:47 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2014 07:31 AM by Titanium.)
RE: Group Farming Configuration Guide
Group farming Video

05-19-2014, 04:47 AM
(reserved)
(reserved)
(reserved)
(reserved)
(reserved)
(reserved)
05-19-2014, 02:50 PM
Hey titanium

Noticed today that there is a group following mode which i'm extremely happy about but i'm having a problem with it starting up. I've followed the instructions on this page; independent directories, unique battle tags, group config mode and everything else thats in the instruction but in the message part in botexploit, it says exception D3exploit profile path is not correct at (profile path string is root bolean)

mind help me out with this?
05-19-2014, 03:40 PM
What's your map/profile settings for leader and follower respectively?

(05-19-2014 02:50 PM)itzjonny Wrote:  Hey titanium

Noticed today that there is a group following mode which i'm extremely happy about but i'm having a problem with it starting up. I've followed the instructions on this page; independent directories, unique battle tags, group config mode and everything else thats in the instruction but in the message part in botexploit, it says exception D3exploit profile path is not correct at (profile path string is root bolean)

mind help me out with this?