Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Group Farming Configuration Guide
11-09-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Group Farming Configuration Guide
I realize that no one has answered here in a while, but I will ask a question anyway. I am having problems with group farming. I have tweaked the following range for the follower to 75 because he was getting too close to the battle and dying. This didn't help, he stays back for about 30 seconds and then charges in. I have the attack as follower unchecked in the settings. After the follower dies he stays in town for less than a minute and then leaves game. He then rejoins a minute or so later but this repeats almost everytime he dies. Please help...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2015, 11:01 PM
(11-09-2014 09:24 PM)412paul Wrote:  I realize that no one has answered here in a while, but I will ask a question anyway. I am having problems with group farming. I have tweaked the following range for the follower to 75 because he was getting too close to the battle and dying. This didn't help, he stays back for about 30 seconds and then charges in. I have the attack as follower unchecked in the settings. After the follower dies he stays in town for less than a minute and then leaves game. He then rejoins a minute or so later but this repeats almost everytime he dies. Please help...

Just drop the followers attack range to 0 and make sure extend attack range is unchecked. I assume your just lvling the follower, if so set everything to 0 like open doors, chest, and shrines.
03-02-2015, 09:40 PM
boonjour a vous mes esque vous pourriez faire un tuto plus explicatif je suis pas tres douer mes esque il faut 2 ordi avec 1 bot chacun ou un ordi: D
04-13-2017, 06:54 PM
I followed everything here but i am getting a message "Problem creating the game.:(code 316611)"

anyone can help me here please