Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Common issues & fixes - Maximum number of sessions reached...
06-25-2013, 04:54 AM
RE: Common issues & fixes - Maximum number of sessions reached...
thanks

we will consider about it.
please note that this session timeout issue is related to the security system which dedicate to protect all parties' benefits, we will consider all factors then may make appropriate change.

thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2013, 08:31 PM
(06-24-2013 04:23 AM)botexploit Wrote:  Please be take note that after you have purchased our software licence, you need to wait for our email confirmation informing you that your licence has been activated before you start using the software you have just purchased. There may be delays at times owing to paypal confirmation delay or other reasons which could take as long as 12 hours. We seek your understanding on these delays.

@dbuddy your licensce have been activated 3 hours ago, thank you

I've been waiting for my status to be approve and its been 5 days already since I bought my 30 day, its pay on October 4 and its the 9th already, you say it would take 12hrs the most, and its 5 days already, pls let me know what happen. email is [email protected]
pls let me know
10-10-2013, 02:37 AM
Hi koojmeejvwj,
I just viewed your license in the admin, it had be activated automatically 5 days ago when you purchased. I saw you just logged in and using that license so I think you should be able to log in on your side.
I've extended your license for 5 days for free since you were not aware of the license activation and not using it. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you still have problem you can ask me again.
10-13-2013, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2013 05:09 AM by Baldey.)
i am having this problem now Sad . ive had this problem before, but i downloaded a new copy of the bot and after trying for what seemed about 10 minutes it worked. its been an hour this time, still no dice. i have rebooted PC as well.

Order #100000459

I was also not aware that you should wait for the email before logging in... this was almost a month ago that i purchased the bot.

i think last time i tried to modify number of sessions, and it let me in that way. now it is not.
10-13-2013, 04:05 AM
Hi Baldey,
As I see you purchased one six-month license on 15th Sep, which should expire on 15th Mar 2014.
I saw that in the system record you modify the number of sessions to 10 on 26th Sep, at that time you originally had ~170 days (= 180 days - 10 days passed since 15th Sep) left in your license, so divide it by 10 each session should have ~ 17 days for each license, so the expiry date for these 10 licenses is 13th Oct. When you modified the number of sessions successfully through the bot, a message should have appear and tell you about this information. The message should be like this
----------------
Number of Sessions: 10
Expiry Date: Oct. 13, 2013, 12:45 a.m.
-----------------
That's why the sessions expired and you cannot log in now. If you need more assistance I can help.
10-13-2013, 06:59 AM
oh jeez, i misunderstood. i have only been running one bot with one session Sad i hope it shows that and i can get some days back Tongue . i typed a random number, i thought sessions meant id be allowed to log in 10 more times before having to renew them.
10-13-2013, 10:40 AM
I see. I'll surely help you. I've undo your change of modifying the number of sessions to 10. So now your license (1 session) will expire on 15th Mar 2014.
You can log in the bot now. Cheers.
10-13-2013, 04:00 PM
Thank you so much! I have set up a trial under another email in the meantime Big Grin .
04-26-2014, 03:37 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2014 06:25 PM by itzjonny.)
I made this purchase for the one month about 12 hours ago, and it still says processing and, when i try to log in with another account on teh same bot it says my license may have expired? help!

edit: been a full day and it still says processing 100001591
04-26-2014, 08:29 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2014 08:30 AM by jestaur.)
Hi invoice #100000833 it says it is still processing and It has been more than a day, how long do I have to wait?
edit: Now it works after 20 mins thank you.