Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Common issues & fixes - Maximum number of sessions reached...
04-28-2014, 02:34 AM
RE: Common issues & fixes - Maximum number of sessions reached...
Hi despite it's saying processing, you license has already been added to your account. You should be able to log in without problems.

(04-26-2014 03:37 AM)itzjonny Wrote:  I made this purchase for the one month about 12 hours ago, and it still says processing and, when i try to log in with another account on teh same bot it says my license may have expired? help!

edit: been a full day and it still says processing 100001591
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2014, 04:54 PM
Like the last 4 people have stated, I too am having issues with this. Purchase was made and funds were taking out of my checking account. I tried everything listed at the top of the forum and nothing works. Is there something on your end you might be able to do to fix this?

Thank you
05-02-2014, 03:36 AM
Sorry about that. I sent a PM to you regarding your issue. You should be able to log in with my details in the PM.

(05-01-2014 04:54 PM)Calvin87 Wrote:  Like the last 4 people have stated, I too am having issues with this. Purchase was made and funds were taking out of my checking account. I tried everything listed at the top of the forum and nothing works. Is there something on your end you might be able to do to fix this?

Thank you
05-08-2014, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2014 11:47 PM by Kn0xvil3.)
Hello, I try to connect the bot and says the maximum number of sessions reached. It could be some of their licenses had expired, when I bought the license for 30 days. I do not know if it's because they have not even processed the purchase or if a fault. Thank you. Srry for my english: P
05-09-2014, 02:21 AM
Can you PM me your payment information? including your paypal email and the order ID, and your bot account. We could have a check.

(05-08-2014 11:38 PM)Kn0xvil3 Wrote:  Hello, I try to connect the bot and says the maximum number of sessions reached. It could be some of their licenses had expired, when I bought the license for 30 days. I do not know if it's because they have not even processed the purchase or if a fault. Thank you. Srry for my english: P
05-13-2014, 01:08 PM
dear administrator,
hi.
my order number is #100001163.
When I try to login, "maximum number of sessions reached" window popup.
I only used my main computer and laptop...
My license was expire on October 14, - But that does not work.
please fix, thank you.
09-02-2014, 12:25 AM
logs in and just sits at main part where chat is when I first started it it worked but with one of my characters that's not very good..?
10-14-2014, 02:35 PM
Bonjour,

In the past, i've used a competitor... (DemonBuddy)... Now, i use your bot (much more easier to use).

Here is a quick suggestion : do a "auth portal" like they do.

It let the user manage their own authentication
- See the expiration date
- See the IP used with each keys
- Can "force disconnect" the session
and more...

here's the link : http://www.buddyauth.com

Hope to see a feature like this in the future.

HAve a nice day.
10-21-2014, 06:11 PM
Hey adm... my bot is getting this message too, but my expiration is 15/11... can you see it, please?
02-10-2015, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2015 02:12 PM by fryer.)
Hi ! I am new one here ! Have one common problem that I stucked with ( I am trying to add my new account - levelling up will be first step and later I will group up with main one) So the problem is - Maximum number of session reached ( I presume its because of my time zone ) So maybe you can help me with this issue ?