Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Request] Overview of Methods, Functions and conditions
06-17-2014, 11:53 AM
RE: [Request] Overview of Methods, Functions and conditions
Hi there,

the profiles folder which comes with the botexpolit download is a mess! Lots of unsorted profiles, sporadically duplicates and no noticeable folder structure.

Some Profiles are really professional and stable: the bot is aware of its status (where am I, what to do next) but others are only working if you meet some pre-conditions. I guess it is due to a random collection of botexpoit programmers and community generated profiles.

Well I really appreciate that you collect the scripts and share them with us, but I think its time to clean the house. It would be nice to have a folder structure with speaking names/categories. A start would be if all profiles would be at least in a corresponding "Act" folder.

Besides that, I still miss an answer to my previous post. I would love to upgrade some profiles to grant them more stability. But I still do not know how. An overview of the quest steps and corresponding ID would be very nice too !

Example:

Act 1 (10 Quest)

Quest 1: The Fallen Star (id: xxxx)
Step 1: XY (id: xxxx)
Step 2: XY (id: xxxx)
Step 3: XY (id: xxxx)

Quest 2: The Legacy of Cain (id: xxxx)
Step 1: XY (id: xxxx)
Step 2: XY (id: xxxx)

I assume the quest and Step IDs are always the same and you could hardcode them wihtin your application.
We then could select via dropdown-box the quest and the step - result is the ID.

The easier we can build our own scripts/profiles, the more popular your bot will grow....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Request] Overview of Methods, Functions and conditions - remove_before_flight - 06-17-2014 11:53 AM