Bot Exploit
Feature request: add snapshot of stash space - Printable Version

+- Bot Exploit (http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Bot Exploit Forum (/Forum-Bot-Exploit-Forum)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (/Forum-Feature-Requests)
+--- Thread: Feature request: add snapshot of stash space (/Thread-Feature-request-add-snapshot-of-stash-space)

Feature request: add snapshot of stash space - ypad - 06-17-2014 12:19 PM

It will be great to see what the bot have collected from time to time without interrupting the bot. I wonder if it's possible to take snapshot of the stash space (which every tab the bot opened) every time the bot visit stash, and update this picture to a file. In the UI--very much like the button optimize and show--I can click a button "show latest stash", and it will show the 4 stash tabs side by side from left to right, so that I can have a good view of what the bot have collected so far.

This is very useful for people farming for a certain item/set items/keys. This way they know when to stop, or change shard spending method, etc. without stopping the bot and go check the stash.

RE: Feature request: add snapshot of stash space - gimmeryce - 06-18-2014 03:06 PM

You can view the log for items. Just open it, CTRL+F and search for "pick up" and it will show you the legendaries your character has found. I don't think it will show gambled legendaries though.

RE: Feature request: add snapshot of stash space - ypad - 06-18-2014 04:22 PM

(06-18-2014 03:06 PM)gimmeryce Wrote:  You can view the log for items. Just open it, CTRL+F and search for "pick up" and it will show you the legendaries your character has found. I don't think it will show gambled legendaries though.

I took a look. It seem that it doesn't tell me what the legendary is though. It just say it picked a Legendary. I want to know what that legendary is.

RE: Feature request: add snapshot of stash space - gimmeryce - 06-18-2014 08:02 PM

Really? Because mine says:
2014-06-18 21:44:06 Pick up LEGENDARY Justice Lantern

RE: Feature request: add snapshot of stash space - Jakobrex - 06-19-2014 01:11 AM

Pressing CTRL+F has no effect for me? What window do i click it on? Or do i have to have some option enabled? Thanks Smile

RE: Feature request: add snapshot of stash space - gimmeryce - 06-19-2014 10:24 AM

Make sure you have your logs enabled (under settings>general- check output file log)
Go to your bot folder, and inside there should be a logs folder.
Find the logs in [botfoldername]>log>[loginname] and open the most recent one. then you use CTRL+F

RE: Feature request: add snapshot of stash space - ypad - 06-20-2014 01:16 AM

(06-19-2014 10:24 AM)gimmeryce Wrote:  Make sure you have your logs enabled (under settings>general- check output file log)
Go to your bot folder, and inside there should be a logs folder.
Find the logs in [botfoldername]>log>[loginname] and open the most recent one. then you use CTRL+F

Thanks! I see it now.