Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feature request: add snapshot of stash space
06-17-2014, 12:19 PM
Feature request: add snapshot of stash space
It will be great to see what the bot have collected from time to time without interrupting the bot. I wonder if it's possible to take snapshot of the stash space (which every tab the bot opened) every time the bot visit stash, and update this picture to a file. In the UI--very much like the button optimize and show--I can click a button "show latest stash", and it will show the 4 stash tabs side by side from left to right, so that I can have a good view of what the bot have collected so far.

This is very useful for people farming for a certain item/set items/keys. This way they know when to stop, or change shard spending method, etc. without stopping the bot and go check the stash.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Feature request: add snapshot of stash space
You can view the log for items. Just open it, CTRL+F and search for "pick up" and it will show you the legendaries your character has found. I don't think it will show gambled legendaries though.
06-18-2014, 04:22 PM
(06-18-2014 03:06 PM)gimmeryce Wrote:  You can view the log for items. Just open it, CTRL+F and search for "pick up" and it will show you the legendaries your character has found. I don't think it will show gambled legendaries though.

I took a look. It seem that it doesn't tell me what the legendary is though. It just say it picked a Legendary. I want to know what that legendary is.
06-18-2014, 08:02 PM
Really? Because mine says:
2014-06-18 21:44:06 Pick up LEGENDARY Justice Lantern
06-19-2014, 01:11 AM
Pressing CTRL+F has no effect for me? What window do i click it on? Or do i have to have some option enabled? Thanks Smile
06-19-2014, 10:24 AM
Make sure you have your logs enabled (under settings>general- check output file log)
Go to your bot folder, and inside there should be a logs folder.
Find the logs in [botfoldername]>log>[loginname] and open the most recent one. then you use CTRL+F
06-20-2014, 01:16 AM
(06-19-2014 10:24 AM)gimmeryce Wrote:  Make sure you have your logs enabled (under settings>general- check output file log)
Go to your bot folder, and inside there should be a logs folder.
Find the logs in [botfoldername]>log>[loginname] and open the most recent one. then you use CTRL+F

Thanks! I see it now.