Bot Exploit
Can bounty profiles set to "kill only rares" kill common mobs if bounty requires it? - Printable Version

+- Bot Exploit (http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Bot Exploit Forum (/Forum-Bot-Exploit-Forum)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Can bounty profiles set to "kill only rares" kill common mobs if bounty requires it? (/Thread-Can-bounty-profiles-set-to-kill-only-rares-kill-common-mobs-if-bounty-requires-it)

Can bounty profiles set to "kill only rares" kill common mobs if bounty requires it? - fndu - 05-03-2014 04:03 PM

Hi folks,

I have been doing the A[1,4] Adventure Mode Five Bounty profiles and I realized that if I check the "kill only rares" and there's a bounty to kill x amount of mobs, it doesnt do it or takes veeeery long to complete it. Sad

So when I run these, I have to uncheck "kill only rares" to make sure I kill things. But the issue is that it kills all white mobs for the other bounty types. I tried decreasing the range of attack, but I think it still could be more efficient.

Is there a way to keep "kill only rares" and in the profile, check if a bounty is "kill x mobs", then kill white mobs too? Idea

Please let me know.

Thank you!
I'm loving this program btw! Cool

RE: Can bounty profiles set to "kill only rares" kill common mobs if bounty requires - Titanium - 05-03-2014 04:06 PM

Well we understand this will speed up completing the bounty. We'll put this feature in our future releases.

RE: Can bounty profiles set to "kill only rares" kill common mobs if bounty requires - fndu - 05-03-2014 04:11 PM

Yeeeees!

Great Titanium! Thank you Heart