Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can bounty profiles set to "kill only rares" kill common mobs if bounty requires it?
05-03-2014, 04:03 PM
Lightbulb Can bounty profiles set to "kill only rares" kill common mobs if bounty requires it?
Hi folks,

I have been doing the A[1,4] Adventure Mode Five Bounty profiles and I realized that if I check the "kill only rares" and there's a bounty to kill x amount of mobs, it doesnt do it or takes veeeery long to complete it. Sad

So when I run these, I have to uncheck "kill only rares" to make sure I kill things. But the issue is that it kills all white mobs for the other bounty types. I tried decreasing the range of attack, but I think it still could be more efficient.

Is there a way to keep "kill only rares" and in the profile, check if a bounty is "kill x mobs", then kill white mobs too? Idea

Please let me know.

Thank you!
I'm loving this program btw! Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Can bounty profiles set to "kill only rares" kill common mobs if bounty requires
Well we understand this will speed up completing the bounty. We'll put this feature in our future releases.
05-03-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Can bounty profiles set to "kill only rares" kill common mobs if bounty requires
Yeeeees!

Great Titanium! Thank you Heart