Bot Exploit
New User - Printable Version

+- Bot Exploit (http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Bot Exploit Forum (/Forum-Bot-Exploit-Forum)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: New User (/Thread-New-User)

Pages: 1 2

New User - bigs - 04-14-2014 08:35 PM

Hey guys!!! I followed the setup guide and I'm ready to start farming, I put it on the adventure farming guide for Act IV but it just stays at the character screen and will not go into the game/run the script. I did put it in adventure mode is there anything I'm missing??

RE: New User - SoEasy - 04-14-2014 08:38 PM

Welcome! =)

Have you selected a profile ( map ) Setting -> General -> then you have map, you have to select a profile to make it begin. A4 Adventure Modeļ¼ŒFive Bounty.xml is the best one currently =)

But it all depends what you want the bot to do, you also have a nephalem rift to chose from, still under testing, but works good enough!

RE: New User - bigs - 04-14-2014 08:51 PM

Easy, I tried that it just sits at my character select screen

RE: New User - SoEasy - 04-14-2014 09:18 PM

hmm, Never seen this issue my self :/ All i've done is just, download and press start kinda.. Very much like plug and play.

These are my settings :
http://i.imgur.com/OCiNN4n.png

Maybe something is wrong with your session or something, does it give you any error in the "status" field in the main window of Botexploit?

RE: New User - bigs - 04-14-2014 10:44 PM

Easy it says "Inactivity Timer Trigger" in my message screen status is "Not Started" Help meh please!!!!

RE: New User - SoEasy - 04-14-2014 10:53 PM

No idea what might be the cause of that, I'll guess we have to wait for an admin to help you with this issue :/ I'm out of ideas =(

RE: New User - bigs - 04-14-2014 11:01 PM

Thanks Easy!!! Can I get some admin help??

RE: New User - Titanium - 04-15-2014 02:15 AM

Hi bigs,

If you scroll the bot window to the right, what messages you'll see in the "messages" column when start botting?

(04-14-2014 08:35 PM)bigs Wrote:  Hey guys!!! I followed the setup guide and I'm ready to start farming, I put it on the adventure farming guide for Act IV but it just stays at the character screen and will not go into the game/run the script. I did put it in adventure mode is there anything I'm missing??

RE: New User - bigs - 04-15-2014 03:05 AM

Now it just says "Logging In"....still stuck at the character select screen

RE: New User - bigs - 04-15-2014 11:25 AM

Hey Titanium!!! It just says "Inactivity Timer Trigger" in my message column, how can I fix it??