Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New User
04-14-2014, 08:35 PM
New User
Hey guys!!! I followed the setup guide and I'm ready to start farming, I put it on the adventure farming guide for Act IV but it just stays at the character screen and will not go into the game/run the script. I did put it in adventure mode is there anything I'm missing??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2014 08:45 PM by SoEasy.)
RE: New User
Welcome! =)

Have you selected a profile ( map ) Setting -> General -> then you have map, you have to select a profile to make it begin. A4 Adventure Mode,Five Bounty.xml is the best one currently =)

But it all depends what you want the bot to do, you also have a nephalem rift to chose from, still under testing, but works good enough!
04-14-2014, 08:51 PM
Easy, I tried that it just sits at my character select screen
04-14-2014, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2014 09:26 PM by SoEasy.)
hmm, Never seen this issue my self :/ All i've done is just, download and press start kinda.. Very much like plug and play.

These are my settings :
http://i.imgur.com/OCiNN4n.png

Maybe something is wrong with your session or something, does it give you any error in the "status" field in the main window of Botexploit?
04-14-2014, 10:44 PM
Easy it says "Inactivity Timer Trigger" in my message screen status is "Not Started" Help meh please!!!!
04-14-2014, 10:53 PM
No idea what might be the cause of that, I'll guess we have to wait for an admin to help you with this issue :/ I'm out of ideas =(
04-14-2014, 11:01 PM
Thanks Easy!!! Can I get some admin help??
04-15-2014, 02:15 AM
Hi bigs,

If you scroll the bot window to the right, what messages you'll see in the "messages" column when start botting?

(04-14-2014 08:35 PM)bigs Wrote:  Hey guys!!! I followed the setup guide and I'm ready to start farming, I put it on the adventure farming guide for Act IV but it just stays at the character screen and will not go into the game/run the script. I did put it in adventure mode is there anything I'm missing??
04-15-2014, 03:05 AM
Now it just says "Logging In"....still stuck at the character select screen
04-15-2014, 11:25 AM
Hey Titanium!!! It just says "Inactivity Timer Trigger" in my message column, how can I fix it??