Bot Exploit
XP/H - Printable Version

+- Bot Exploit (http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Bot Exploit Forum (/Forum-Bot-Exploit-Forum)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: XP/H (/Thread-XP-H)

XP/H - olive1 - 05-04-2015 08:38 PM

First thank you for the group update on new patch seems to be working alot better!!

Second can you take a look at the xp/h please as it never works as it should ill attach a pic of what i mean

please reply titan so i know your looking at this

RE: XP/H - Villa - 05-04-2015 09:33 PM

(05-04-2015 08:38 PM)olive1 Wrote:  First thank you for the group update on new patch seems to be working alot better!!

Second can you take a look at the xp/h please as it never works as it should ill attach a pic of what i mean

Forget about the Exp/Hour, doesnt work fine.. just sometimes.. (same for money)

also, i have notice that when you open the Bot, and just push "Start" and let it alone, works a lot better that when you change settings or things...
Change everything... set the skillz... choose loot, the right settings... Save... CLOSE! and reOpen just selecting "Start" ..... when you "Pause/UNPause" doesnt work that well.

RE: XP/H - olive1 - 05-05-2015 11:32 AM

(05-04-2015 09:33 PM)Villa Wrote:  
(05-04-2015 08:38 PM)olive1 Wrote:  First thank you for the group update on new patch seems to be working alot better!!

Forget about the Exp/Hour, doesnt work fine.. just sometimes.. (same for money)

also, i have notice that when you open the Bot, and just push "Start" and let it alone, works a lot better that when you change settings or things...
Change everything... set the skillz... choose loot, the right settings... Save... CLOSE! and reOpen just selecting "Start" ..... when you "Pause/UNPause" doesnt work that well.

This is why i want him to fix it