Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XP/H
05-04-2015, 08:38 PM
XP/H
First thank you for the group update on new patch seems to be working alot better!!

Second can you take a look at the xp/h please as it never works as it should ill attach a pic of what i mean

please reply titan so i know your looking at this

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2015, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 09:34 PM by Villa.)
RE: XP/H
(05-04-2015 08:38 PM)olive1 Wrote:  First thank you for the group update on new patch seems to be working alot better!!

Second can you take a look at the xp/h please as it never works as it should ill attach a pic of what i mean

Forget about the Exp/Hour, doesnt work fine.. just sometimes.. (same for money)

also, i have notice that when you open the Bot, and just push "Start" and let it alone, works a lot better that when you change settings or things...
Change everything... set the skillz... choose loot, the right settings... Save... CLOSE! and reOpen just selecting "Start" ..... when you "Pause/UNPause" doesnt work that well.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

--

PD: sorry my English, im from Chile
05-05-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: XP/H
(05-04-2015 09:33 PM)Villa Wrote:  
(05-04-2015 08:38 PM)olive1 Wrote:  First thank you for the group update on new patch seems to be working alot better!!

Forget about the Exp/Hour, doesnt work fine.. just sometimes.. (same for money)

also, i have notice that when you open the Bot, and just push "Start" and let it alone, works a lot better that when you change settings or things...
Change everything... set the skillz... choose loot, the right settings... Save... CLOSE! and reOpen just selecting "Start" ..... when you "Pause/UNPause" doesnt work that well.

This is why i want him to fix it