Bot Exploit

Full Version: Issues when using waypoints
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i do the new wizard gold farming run "Act 3, Long, 3-7-3" once i complete "Field of Slaughter" and reach the waypoint it pops up a message saying my client has been disconnected from the server and i have to click "ok" for it to boot me out of the game the bot wont do it. But it does this every time instead of going to the next area it also happens with all the other profiles i cant even use them because most cant even get out of town.

Log is attached and i marked where i think it messed up.
Did u put your character in 373,I.e. act 3, 7th quest, 3th dubquest?

(11-26-2013 09:10 PM)UsernameCB Wrote: [ -> ]When i do the new wizard gold farming run "Act 3, Long, 3-7-3" once i complete "Field of Slaughter" and reach the waypoint it pops up a message saying my client has been disconnected from the server and i have to click "ok" for it to boot me out of the game the bot wont do it. But it does this every time instead of going to the next area it also happens with all the other profiles i cant even use them because most cant even get out of town.

Log is attached and i marked where i think it messed up.
Ahh that fixed it though sometimes it doesnt run when i start it up but once it runs it goes all the way
Reference URL's