Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Issues when using waypoints
11-26-2013, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2013 09:49 PM by UsernameCB.)
Issues when using waypoints
When i do the new wizard gold farming run "Act 3, Long, 3-7-3" once i complete "Field of Slaughter" and reach the waypoint it pops up a message saying my client has been disconnected from the server and i have to click "ok" for it to boot me out of the game the bot wont do it. But it does this every time instead of going to the next area it also happens with all the other profiles i cant even use them because most cant even get out of town.

Log is attached and i marked where i think it messed up.

Attached File(s)
.txt  2013-11-25 061744.txt (Size: 16.54 KB / Downloads: 281)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: Issues when using waypoints
Did u put your character in 373,I.e. act 3, 7th quest, 3th dubquest?

(11-26-2013 09:10 PM)UsernameCB Wrote:  When i do the new wizard gold farming run "Act 3, Long, 3-7-3" once i complete "Field of Slaughter" and reach the waypoint it pops up a message saying my client has been disconnected from the server and i have to click "ok" for it to boot me out of the game the bot wont do it. But it does this every time instead of going to the next area it also happens with all the other profiles i cant even use them because most cant even get out of town.

Log is attached and i marked where i think it messed up.
11-27-2013, 10:43 AM
RE: Issues when using waypoints
Ahh that fixed it though sometimes it doesnt run when i start it up but once it runs it goes all the way