Bot Exploit

Full Version: Bot Won't Start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've tried moving the bot to c:\bot and launching as administrator. I have Windows 10. Everytime I try to start or start (login only) I get this error: "Object Reference not set to an instance of an object". I've rebooted my computer. I've downloaded the bot 3 times now. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. My girlfriend has the bot also and Windows 10 and hers is working fine. We both have the same anti-virus software. I've even closed out my anti-virus and still getting the same error.
Can you download team viewer and send me the details? I can support you remotely
Sent the details.

(12-11-2016 05:06 PM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Can you download team viewer and send me the details? I can support you remotely

Had to install it. Try the latest one I sent.

Are you trying to connect yet?

(12-11-2016 05:06 PM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Can you download team viewer and send me the details? I can support you remotely

Still have the same details for Team Viewer. Haven't closed it out yet.
I just tried running in compatibility mode using the Windows XP thru Windows 8 settings and still getting the same error.

I think I just fixed it. Apparently the bot doesn't like running as administrator and launching other exe files that are also set to run as administrator. I checked the Diablo III.exe file and it was set to run as administrator. I unchecked that and now the bot is launching the game. Hopefully the rest of it works now.
I think Blizzard might of done something with their latest patch
I think I just fixed it. Apparently the bot doesn't like running as administrator and launching other exe files that are also set to run as administrator. I checked the Diablo III.exe file and it was set to run as administrator. I unchecked that and now the bot is launching the game. Hopefully the rest of it works now.
The game is being launched, but as soon as its trying to go into the game it crashes. My diablo 3 is not even checked as "run as administrator"
You may need to get Titanium to assist with that issue. Sounds like something else is causing that issue. Mine is fixed with what I did. See if he can remote into your computer and check it out.

(12-11-2016 10:40 PM)Arthyst Wrote: [ -> ]The game is being launched, but as soon as its trying to go into the game it crashes. My diablo 3 is not even checked as "run as administrator"
Remember not to use the diablo 3 launcher exe file. Just the normal diablo 3 exe file
I searched for other threads about this issue maybe I could find the solution...

So I have the same problem, unfortunately.
1.) I log-in, press the start btn
2.) Client starts, authenticates
3.) Choosed the right character then tries to start a game

>>> Crashes.
I attach pictures about the bugs/issue/"exceptions".
(The text is in hungarian, if you want to translate it )

I run the clients with non-admin rights... As you guys mentioned above. I tried those steps already.

Thanks your help in advance.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's