Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bot Won't Start
12-11-2016, 04:56 PM
Exclamation Bot Won't Start
I've tried moving the bot to c:\bot and launching as administrator. I have Windows 10. Everytime I try to start or start (login only) I get this error: "Object Reference not set to an instance of an object". I've rebooted my computer. I've downloaded the bot 3 times now. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. My girlfriend has the bot also and Windows 10 and hers is working fine. We both have the same anti-virus software. I've even closed out my anti-virus and still getting the same error.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2016, 05:06 PM
RE: Bot Won't Start
Can you download team viewer and send me the details? I can support you remotely
12-11-2016, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2016 06:07 PM by everett.)
Sent the details.

(12-11-2016 05:06 PM)Titanium Wrote:  Can you download team viewer and send me the details? I can support you remotely

Had to install it. Try the latest one I sent.

Are you trying to connect yet?

(12-11-2016 05:06 PM)Titanium Wrote:  Can you download team viewer and send me the details? I can support you remotely

Still have the same details for Team Viewer. Haven't closed it out yet.
12-11-2016, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2016 08:07 PM by everett.)
I just tried running in compatibility mode using the Windows XP thru Windows 8 settings and still getting the same error.

I think I just fixed it. Apparently the bot doesn't like running as administrator and launching other exe files that are also set to run as administrator. I checked the Diablo III.exe file and it was set to run as administrator. I unchecked that and now the bot is launching the game. Hopefully the rest of it works now.
12-11-2016, 09:01 PM
I think Blizzard might of done something with their latest patch
12-11-2016, 10:26 PM
I think I just fixed it. Apparently the bot doesn't like running as administrator and launching other exe files that are also set to run as administrator. I checked the Diablo III.exe file and it was set to run as administrator. I unchecked that and now the bot is launching the game. Hopefully the rest of it works now.
12-11-2016, 10:40 PM
The game is being launched, but as soon as its trying to go into the game it crashes. My diablo 3 is not even checked as "run as administrator"
12-12-2016, 12:13 AM
You may need to get Titanium to assist with that issue. Sounds like something else is causing that issue. Mine is fixed with what I did. See if he can remote into your computer and check it out.

(12-11-2016 10:40 PM)Arthyst Wrote:  The game is being launched, but as soon as its trying to go into the game it crashes. My diablo 3 is not even checked as "run as administrator"
12-12-2016, 12:28 PM
Remember not to use the diablo 3 launcher exe file. Just the normal diablo 3 exe file
12-30-2016, 10:12 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2016 10:15 PM by Durii.)
I searched for other threads about this issue maybe I could find the solution...

So I have the same problem, unfortunately.
1.) I log-in, press the start btn
2.) Client starts, authenticates
3.) Choosed the right character then tries to start a game

>>> Crashes.
I attach pictures about the bugs/issue/"exceptions".
(The text is in hungarian, if you want to translate it )

I run the clients with non-admin rights... As you guys mentioned above. I tried those steps already.

Thanks your help in advance.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)