Bot Exploit

Full Version: XP/H
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First thank you for the group update on new patch seems to be working alot better!!

Second can you take a look at the xp/h please as it never works as it should ill attach a pic of what i mean

please reply titan so i know your looking at this
(05-04-2015 08:38 PM)olive1 Wrote: [ -> ]First thank you for the group update on new patch seems to be working alot better!!

Second can you take a look at the xp/h please as it never works as it should ill attach a pic of what i mean

Forget about the Exp/Hour, doesnt work fine.. just sometimes.. (same for money)

also, i have notice that when you open the Bot, and just push "Start" and let it alone, works a lot better that when you change settings or things...
Change everything... set the skillz... choose loot, the right settings... Save... CLOSE! and reOpen just selecting "Start" ..... when you "Pause/UNPause" doesnt work that well.
(05-04-2015 09:33 PM)Villa Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2015 08:38 PM)olive1 Wrote: [ -> ]First thank you for the group update on new patch seems to be working alot better!!

Forget about the Exp/Hour, doesnt work fine.. just sometimes.. (same for money)

also, i have notice that when you open the Bot, and just push "Start" and let it alone, works a lot better that when you change settings or things...
Change everything... set the skillz... choose loot, the right settings... Save... CLOSE! and reOpen just selecting "Start" ..... when you "Pause/UNPause" doesnt work that well.

This is why i want him to fix it
Reference URL's