Bot Exploit

Full Version: Connection has been lost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In nephalem rifts, farming bounties, almost every game I have - "Connection to serves has been lost" Any chance to solve this issue for me ?

using speed hack
I have exactly the same problem.
Bot loses the connection and all four accounts in the party diablo reboots constantly, often all day because I'm at work.
It is terrible because I pay for the program for four accounts and after work turns out that the whole day was just reboot and reboot and reboot ... Massacre
(02-14-2015 09:53 AM)fryer Wrote: [ -> ]In nephalem rifts, farming bounties, almost every game I have - "Connection to serves has been lost" Any chance to solve this issue for me ? And in last 12.5 hours got only 3 bounty chests. Gents you need to do something with that... As extra attaching my settings.

using speed hack + 1 account only. Paid for 2 accounts but still not happy with too many connections lost issues ...
adding my settings + some error descriptions:
1) cannot run hook ... and some initials and numbers (very difficult to catch full name of error)
2) NullReference exception ...
Mine always loses connection due to inactivity.. already made a post about standing around doing nothing. Apparently, they haven't figured out what's causing it yet.
All sorted without help. Only one thing - all important information should be in one thread. To get it out had to read nearly 50% of all forum issues.
Reference URL's