Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Connection has been lost
02-14-2015, 09:53 AM
Connection has been lost
In nephalem rifts, farming bounties, almost every game I have - "Connection to serves has been lost" Any chance to solve this issue for me ?

using speed hack
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Connection has been lost
I have exactly the same problem.
Bot loses the connection and all four accounts in the party diablo reboots constantly, often all day because I'm at work.
It is terrible because I pay for the program for four accounts and after work turns out that the whole day was just reboot and reboot and reboot ... Massacre
02-14-2015, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2015 02:37 PM by fryer.)
(02-14-2015 09:53 AM)fryer Wrote:  In nephalem rifts, farming bounties, almost every game I have - "Connection to serves has been lost" Any chance to solve this issue for me ? And in last 12.5 hours got only 3 bounty chests. Gents you need to do something with that... As extra attaching my settings.

using speed hack + 1 account only. Paid for 2 accounts but still not happy with too many connections lost issues ...
adding my settings + some error descriptions:
1) cannot run hook ... and some initials and numbers (very difficult to catch full name of error)
2) NullReference exception ...

Attached File(s)
.xml  [email protected] (Size: 9.53 KB / Downloads: 284)
02-14-2015, 02:37 PM
Mine always loses connection due to inactivity.. already made a post about standing around doing nothing. Apparently, they haven't figured out what's causing it yet.
02-15-2015, 12:56 PM
All sorted without help. Only one thing - all important information should be in one thread. To get it out had to read nearly 50% of all forum issues.