Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Starter Guide - How to start botting
04-15-2014, 02:07 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2014 03:27 PM by Titanium.)
Starter Guide - How to start botting
Start Guide - How to start botting

1) Download the latest version

2) Extract the zip to a folder and open the folder.

3) Open "D3Exploit.exe".

4) In the BotExploit login window, fill in the Email and Password that you entered when registering in our online store. Then click "Log In"

5) At the bottom of the bot window, click "Add" to add accounts. Please leave "Optimze game" and "Hide game" unchecked as you probably want to see the bot running first.

6) In the add account information window, fill in your Diablo 3 account information. The bot will log in the game using the information you entered here. After you're done then click "Add" at the bottom to finish adding these information.

7) You'll now see a row #1 in the bot window. Click "Settings" at the bottom middle.

8) In the settings dialog, most of the settings you don't have to change. You only have to select the profile you want to farm by clicking "Choose" in the "Map" row.

9) In the dialog to choose map, You can choose whatever map you want. We have a lot of supported maps. For example, you can choose "Act 3, Log 3-7-3(New).xml". Please note that for 3-7-3, it means Act 3, 7th quest, 3rd step. That means you'll have to take your character to this specific quest step. We'll walk you through the steps to do it.

10) Then you click "Save" at the bottom of the settings window to close the dialog, right now you can try logging in the bot by clicking "Start (Login only)" at the bottom.
* The bot should fill in the email and password in game and log in, if it doesn't, you can try moving the game window a bit.

11) The bot will launch the game and log into the game automatically. Then it should stop in the character selection screen.

12) Previously we choose "Act 3, Log 3-7-3(New).xml". That means we have to change the character to Act 3, 7th quest, 3rd step. Please note that you can skip this step if the character is already in this specific quest step. Note that this step needs to be done for the first time. You don't have to do it again when you bot next time. So now you can click "Game settings" and change it to the specific quest.

(As a side note if you choose a profile with Adventure mode, you don't have to switch quest, just make sure that that character is in adventure mode instead of campaign mode)

(continue on next reply)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2014, 02:09 AM
RE: Start Guide - How to start botting
13) Now you're good to go! in the bot window, select "Continue" to start botting

14) The bot should be running without problems!

04-16-2014, 01:58 AM
Good job with the pictures!
04-16-2014, 09:12 AM
Agreed, very informative Smile
09-11-2014, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2014 07:35 PM by johnnymanpower.)
RE: Starter Guide - How to start botting
Idk...maybe i did something wrong. I selected a map aligned skills as needed. my bot starts game, sits in town for 45 seconds and exits, repeats steps, etc etc etc.

(09-11-2014 07:25 PM)johnnymanpower Wrote:  Idk...maybe i did something wrong. I selected a map aligned skills as needed. my bot starts game, sits in town for 45 seconds and exits, repeats steps, etc etc etc.

NVM I figured it out...shouldve read that i needed to be in adventure mode for an adventure mode game
08-16-2017, 03:16 AM
Hi:
After I click on the "start", the game started to run. However the game window just appears like 1 second and disappeared.
the message says by the BOT is "the Process/sequence doesnot contain/include any relevant/matched elements."(Sorry my client was in another language)

Is there any solution for that?
03-02-2018, 03:00 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2018 03:01 AM by Niori.)
I'm having an issue. I just got BOTEXPLOIT downloaded, and tried to run it, but when i enter my login details, it keeps saying 'can not connect to license server'