Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Item usage and problems/fixes
10-31-2016, 03:02 AM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2016 10:25 PM by fixpls.)
Item usage and problems/fixes
Using * as a 5 star of importance

Build: R9 Generator Monk

PROBLEMS

***** Needs Immediate Attention: Don't take out NEMESIS BRACERS from inventory if there's a shrine can we auto equip them and use on shrine then equip our regular bracers.

***** Needs Immediate Attention: R9 Generator Monk is having issues spamming Generator "Crippling Wave (Mangle)" it hiccups and causes us to die something to do with the range?

***** If our inventory is full our inventory is full the bot spams pickup sometimes on a full inventory mainly when defeating a Rift Guardian.

***** Door Stuck! I'm not sure if i can fix it anymore on my end but speed hacking around and you run into a door it'll get stuck there 3/5 times same with bridges.

***** If we are fighting Elite Packs/Rift guardians don't try to loot items on the ground continue fighting the Elite Pack/Rift Guardian pick up after its dead and we obtain the orbs its not pickup time till the orbs are picked up.

***** Make Goblins/Goblin Packs Elite priority.

***** Speed Hack: If our character pulls back to get out of AOE damage arcane/mines then auto attack the mobs next to us so we can keep building our damage using R9 generator build monk.

** Speed Hack/Goblin Rifts: If there is a goblin rift active can we not loot around till all the goblins are dead?

***** Speed Hack: Don't loot stuff that is in Arcane/Mines because we cant find the time between when they blow up at least i don't believe we can? If we loot stuff in Arcane/Mines really squishy builds will die instantly.

** Setting: Monk "Use at most one time Dashing Strike in ? Seconds" allow us to make it go in milliseconds as well Ex: 4.8 seconds. It needs a small overlap so it never falls off.

***** New Setting: Endless Walk "The Travler's Pledge and The Compass Rose" tier need a setting on their own.

***** New Setting: "Add to Avoidance" Don't stand in any RED/GREEN/ICE MINES Circles/Lines if we get incoming damage Squishys die instantly if they're stacked Speed Hack out on Rift Guardians they will follow/teleport to you.

I have it use on below 100% hp and it wont use it while speed hacking around when its taking damage from melee/delayed casted damage abilities.

***** New Setting: Oculus Ring Buff try to stay inside of the circles while there is no damage inside of it (RED/GREEN/ICE MINES Circles/Lines) Damage that we can avoid so avoid it. We can abuse this with "Cyclone Strike".

EXPERIMENTAL

* Test_New Feature: If using Elites Only can the bot determine if the Elite is the Elite that drops the orbs? It being the bigger Elite with the "Gold" outline/fancy stuff on the side so we can just get the orbs and move along to the next to possibly make (GRifts/Rifts) faster?

If X HP or incoming X HP (AOE DMG/MINES/ARCANE) Move/Speedhack a little to X stacks of "Endless Walk".

***** Test_New Feature: If we can determine incoming damage like TTD(Time to Die) in wow but reversed instead its for if we will die by taking X Damage per milliseconds should we move and avoid damage(Works well with "Endless Walk "The Travler's Pledge and The Compass Rose" tier". we can take less damage and not die if we know we will. Could also use this function as how much damage we are taking in Milliseconds to bypass noticing certain spells/exceptions.

** Feature: Debug menu can we get a Debug menu similar to mods curse com/addons/wow/trufigcd so we know what abilites the bot is casting in sequence so we can be able to tell you if the bot could be better dps wise? If i knew exactly it was casting Double Generator/Generator builds could be faster/stronger using the bot.

Can be text base inside the bot program its self just so we can see whats being casted with MS so it can be optimized.

***** Test_New Feature: "Combat Routine" We use what you give us in Class Specific to make the "Combat Routine" effective it comes packed with an Autoclicker for effective movement based on mouse the routine takes effect when there's a mob near us and snaps to hit said mob. if we walk away it pauses but still scans for mobs in our "FOV"/Area to scan for mobs X distance.

This is a Feature/Bot that has been long forgotten in diablo it seems its way more effective for human control over the bot as a human player is more effective with the correct tools.

Disable all movement/pathing/NAV.

If we are next to the mob we intend to hit "Our mouse target" disable auto mouse "move to" spam and let routine do its job.

Add Hotkey: Start/Stop (Combat Routine)
Add Hotkey: On/Off(Auto Clicker) if "Off" ignore from above. "If we are next to the mob we intend to hit "Our mouse target" disable auto mouse "move to" spam and let routine do its job."
Add Hotkey: (Speed Hack) Hotkey (Held Down) to turn On/Off it goes in the direction of our mouse while we hit the hotkey.
Add Feature: (Smart Pause) So we can use our own defensives and not fight bot routine. Would be in Combat Routine Settings to not use 1-4 whichever we set for the bot not to use.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2016, 03:26 AM
RE: Item usage and problems/fixes
Thanks for your suggestions. We'll look at each one in detail.
10-31-2016, 04:50 AM
(10-31-2016 03:26 AM)Titanium Wrote:  Thanks for your suggestions. We'll look at each one in detail.

thank you i will keep it as updated as possible i love the bot but i want to help make the perfect bot just as i did for other communitys in wow.
11-04-2016, 03:09 AM
It's very organized and useful! Thanks! Really appreciated and will look into eahc one.
01-17-2017, 06:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2017 06:34 AM by itsbiju.)
"
***** Door Stuck! I'm not sure if i can fix it anymore on my end but speed hacking around and you run into a door it'll get stuck there 3/5 times same with bridges.

***** If we are fighting Elite Packs/Rift guardians don't try to loot items on the ground continue fighting the Elite Pack/Rift Guardian pick up after its dead and we obtain the orbs its not pickup time till the orbs are picked up.

***** Make Goblins/Goblin Packs Elite priority.
"

These are large problem I see.