Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't think anyone is maintaining this program
11-08-2017, 03:37 PM
I don't think anyone is maintaining this program
2 1/2 years ago this program was quite good, just short of excellent. Today its status, from a development point of view, is maybe 1/3 of the way thru alpha testing. Nothing works 100%.

Rifts almost work, except the bot will sometimes unexpectedly leave the game. Act 1 bounty almost works. Ubers work, except the bot will leave organs lying on the floor.

I can't think of anything else that even comes close to working.

My quarterly subscription expires next month ... unlikely that I'll renew.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2017, 04:01 PM
RE: I don't think anyone is maintaining this program
(11-08-2017 03:37 PM)The Silver Fox Wrote:  2 1/2 years ago this program was quite good, just short of excellent. Today its status, from a development point of view, is maybe 1/3 of the way thru alpha testing. Nothing works 100%.

Rifts almost work, except the bot will sometimes unexpectedly leave the game. Act 1 bounty almost works. Ubers work, except the bot will leave organs lying on the floor.

I can't think of anything else that even comes close to working.

My quarterly subscription expires next month ... unlikely that I'll renew.

WHat to do with me? I just got my subscription to 2 accounts. Any suggestions? Do you know relative bots to go with?
11-08-2017, 04:29 PM
unless they fix this bot, i'm gone, once my subscription runs out i'm moving on to another bot, sadly this other bot doesn't use its own mouse, but i guess i can find ways around that.
11-08-2017, 04:52 PM
(11-08-2017 04:29 PM)asukuu Wrote:  unless they fix this bot, i'm gone, once my subscription runs out i'm moving on to another bot, sadly this other bot doesn't use its own mouse, but i guess i can find ways around that.

Can you suggest any other bot?
11-08-2017, 08:39 PM
Used this one for a year and it was great. Then suddenly it felt apart with a lot of issues and very little fixing.
Last 6 month I've been using Demonbuddy. It works perfectly and insanely lots of different setups and routines to get the best out of botting