Bot Exploit
I don't think anyone is maintaining this program - Printable Version

+- Bot Exploit (http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Bot Exploit Forum (/Forum-Bot-Exploit-Forum)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: I don't think anyone is maintaining this program (/Thread-I-don-t-think-anyone-is-maintaining-this-program)

I don't think anyone is maintaining this program - The Silver Fox - 11-08-2017 03:37 PM

2 1/2 years ago this program was quite good, just short of excellent. Today its status, from a development point of view, is maybe 1/3 of the way thru alpha testing. Nothing works 100%.

Rifts almost work, except the bot will sometimes unexpectedly leave the game. Act 1 bounty almost works. Ubers work, except the bot will leave organs lying on the floor.

I can't think of anything else that even comes close to working.

My quarterly subscription expires next month ... unlikely that I'll renew.

RE: I don't think anyone is maintaining this program - fryer - 11-08-2017 04:01 PM

(11-08-2017 03:37 PM)The Silver Fox Wrote:  2 1/2 years ago this program was quite good, just short of excellent. Today its status, from a development point of view, is maybe 1/3 of the way thru alpha testing. Nothing works 100%.

Rifts almost work, except the bot will sometimes unexpectedly leave the game. Act 1 bounty almost works. Ubers work, except the bot will leave organs lying on the floor.

I can't think of anything else that even comes close to working.

My quarterly subscription expires next month ... unlikely that I'll renew.

WHat to do with me? I just got my subscription to 2 accounts. Any suggestions? Do you know relative bots to go with?

RE: I don't think anyone is maintaining this program - asukuu - 11-08-2017 04:29 PM

unless they fix this bot, i'm gone, once my subscription runs out i'm moving on to another bot, sadly this other bot doesn't use its own mouse, but i guess i can find ways around that.

RE: I don't think anyone is maintaining this program - fryer - 11-08-2017 04:52 PM

(11-08-2017 04:29 PM)asukuu Wrote:  unless they fix this bot, i'm gone, once my subscription runs out i'm moving on to another bot, sadly this other bot doesn't use its own mouse, but i guess i can find ways around that.

Can you suggest any other bot?

RE: I don't think anyone is maintaining this program - dahp - 11-08-2017 08:39 PM

Used this one for a year and it was great. Then suddenly it felt apart with a lot of issues and very little fixing.
Last 6 month I've been using Demonbuddy. It works perfectly and insanely lots of different setups and routines to get the best out of botting