Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Cannot connect to the license server.
03-12-2018, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2018 05:31 PM by itsbiju.)
RE: Cannot connect to the license server.
(03-11-2018 07:59 PM)The Silver Fox Wrote:  
(03-10-2018 06:19 AM)itsbiju Wrote:  It has been weeks and nothing. Well, you guys just lost some future subscribers. Thanks for not giving us the littlest of updates.

The season 13 update killed ALL D3 bots. As far as I know only Ros Bot is working on a solution, all others have just given up or don't have the talent to come up with a fix.

Ros Bot has a fix that's in closed beta right now. There's no ETA for a release yet.

Disclaimer: I am not associated with Ros Bot in any way and have never used their program.

Why hasn't any of the admins or employees said anything to their customers? The Blizzard D3 servers should have nothing to do with Botexploit's server, license server or not.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2018, 05:45 PM
RE: Cannot connect to the license server.
(03-11-2018 07:59 PM)The Silver Fox Wrote:  
(03-10-2018 06:19 AM)itsbiju Wrote:  It has been weeks and nothing. Well, you guys just lost some future subscribers. Thanks for not giving us the littlest of updates.

The season 13 update killed ALL D3 bots. As far as I know only Ros Bot is working on a solution, all others have just given up or don't have the talent to come up with a fix.

Ros Bot has a fix that's in closed beta right now. There's no ETA for a release yet.

Disclaimer: I am not associated with Ros Bot in any way and have never used their program.

to be sure that none will get ban with it, the license server is down. the bot update will be soon or not.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply