Bot Exploit
Cannot connect to the license server. - Printable Version

+- Bot Exploit (http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Bot Exploit Forum (/Forum-Bot-Exploit-Forum)
+--- Forum: Support (/Forum-Support)
+--- Thread: Cannot connect to the license server. (/Thread-Cannot-connect-to-the-license-server--2387)

Pages: 1 2

Cannot connect to the license server. - itsbiju - 02-21-2018 05:01 AM

The bot is able to connect to tell me I have the latest version but does not get farther.

RE: Cannot connect to the license server. - diablobotterhun - 02-21-2018 07:08 PM

sadly same here, the program said: Cannot connect to the license server. Please check your internet connection and try again.
any idea what can we do with this?
or there are any trouble ?

RE: Cannot connect to the license server. - [email protected] - 02-21-2018 08:16 PM

Me too.. sad Sad

RE: Cannot connect to the license server. - Tobayos - 02-23-2018 10:51 AM

It´s 4 Day´s ago where i can use the bot. Every day the same error ( cant connect the the license server)...

RE: Cannot connect to the license server. - itsbiju - 02-23-2018 03:36 PM

@Titanium, can we get an update on the situation? Remember, we are paying for a daily/monthly/yearly "timed "service which isn't being provided. Season 13 starts today also.

RE: Cannot connect to the license server. - Zealot - 02-25-2018 02:53 AM

Having the same issue, can some one from support speak up please.

RE: Cannot connect to the license server. - michaelcpz - 02-28-2018 12:18 AM

I have same problems too... Just paid 3 days ago just to see we couldnt use the bot.

RE: Cannot connect to the license server. - TimTaler - 03-04-2018 02:43 PM

I think so that the program have pulped. If not even administrators, moderators tell something about the situation, why and why is it. Then it stinks already to heaven.
Does anyone know a good alternative to exploit D3?

RE: Cannot connect to the license server. - itsbiju - 03-10-2018 06:19 AM

It has been weeks and nothing. Well, you guys just lost some future subscribers. Thanks for not giving us the littlest of updates.

RE: Cannot connect to the license server. - The Silver Fox - 03-11-2018 07:59 PM

(03-10-2018 06:19 AM)itsbiju Wrote:  It has been weeks and nothing. Well, you guys just lost some future subscribers. Thanks for not giving us the littlest of updates.

The season 13 update killed ALL D3 bots. As far as I know only Ros Bot is working on a solution, all others have just given up or don't have the talent to come up with a fix.

Ros Bot has a fix that's in closed beta right now. There's no ETA for a release yet.

Disclaimer: I am not associated with Ros Bot in any way and have never used their program.