Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Follower not being invited.
06-16-2015, 01:41 PM
Follower not being invited.
Dont know why, I have the licenses to run both now, but it just hangs up forever at the "waiting for party invite" section.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2015, 02:24 PM
RE: Follower not being invited.
I have 2 different account names, I tried typing in the name in that new settings box, and it still wont invite, the main bot just sits at the menu doing nothing, and the follower bot does the same, description being "waiting for group invite" that just never comes. I went out and bought an extra 3 month license so I could bot 2 at once, but now I cant, can you please help? Smile
06-24-2015, 05:21 PM
I'm having the same problem. Please help.
06-25-2015, 10:56 AM
(06-17-2015 02:24 PM)CairnWanderer123 Wrote:  I have 2 different account names, I tried typing in the name in that new settings box, and it still wont invite, the main bot just sits at the menu doing nothing, and the follower bot does the same, description being "waiting for group invite" that just never comes. I went out and bought an extra 3 month license so I could bot 2 at once, but now I cant, can you please help? Smile

Do a complete fresh install of BE then add ur accounts back in and click the group config then put ur leader to the map u want and try again should work
09-15-2015, 04:43 AM
Fresh install is not something users want to do over and over. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.
09-21-2015, 12:05 AM
Bump for support from titan. Some kind of confirmation so maybe those who invest in a decent bot know that what they really wanna use it for will be fixed or is being worked on. But like I said, I am not a programmer or do you have to respond to anything if you don't want since its your business. I mean well and hope things are progressing.