Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't login
04-17-2014, 05:40 PM
Can't login
ello I just tested the 24 hout trial, when I start the bot it only stay at login and not typinng my email and password after that i get this "shoulnt take more than 60s to start diablo" I already looking for the asnwer in forum but only get "resize diablo 3 window" Already resize itu to the lowest window mode resolution but still not solve the problem. Please help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Can't login
hit any key while it is in the logon screen, and it should enter the password before your letter/space, after that hit backspace to remove the added character and it should login.
Had that issue a while but it went away yesterday for some reason when I was fiddling with the game resolution or if it was the checkbox to force the game to be in the background, do not remember Smile
04-17-2014, 08:09 PM
(04-17-2014 06:24 PM)nalleman Wrote:  hit any key while it is in the logon screen, and it should enter the password before your letter/space, after that hit backspace to remove the added character and it should login.
Had that issue a while but it went away yesterday for some reason when I was fiddling with the game resolution or if it was the checkbox to force the game to be in the background, do not remember Smile

try "hit any key while it is in the logon screen, and it should enter the password before your letter/space, after that hit backspace to remove the added character and it should login." nothing happen when I press random key while in logon screen Sad

Can I know screen resolution you use?
04-18-2014, 02:48 AM
Did you use window mode?

(04-17-2014 08:09 PM)thewidi Wrote:  
(04-17-2014 06:24 PM)nalleman Wrote:  hit any key while it is in the logon screen, and it should enter the password before your letter/space, after that hit backspace to remove the added character and it should login.

try "hit any key while it is in the logon screen, and it should enter the password before your letter/space, after that hit backspace to remove the added character and it should login." nothing happen when I press random key while in logon screen Sad

04-18-2014, 06:59 AM
(04-18-2014 02:48 AM)Titanium Wrote:  Did you use window mode?

(04-17-2014 08:09 PM)thewidi Wrote:  

MY default setting is fullscreen mode, but when I start botexploit my setting automaticly change to window mode even the bot is not able to login.
04-22-2014, 12:30 PM
Hello TheWidi,

I hope you found a fix to your issue, otherwise I hope I can help a little.

I don't know if you already seens this from Titanium somewhere else, but if you're stuck at D3 logging screen when the Bot start, try just moving around the windowed D3 game window or resize it a little. Most of the time this simple trick fixed the problem. I usually encounter such problem after playing D3 with fullscreen resolution and then starting the bot ( which change to windowed mode and lower resolution ). Seems like this change in resolution from the BOT make the game not respond to it's "logging/password" sequence.

Hope this helps.