Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bot almost not using Secondary skill
04-16-2014, 08:41 AM
RE: Bot almost not using Secondary skill
I am gladly helping out, just for the sake of that is what I do for a living and on my spare time Smile Rewarded time is never wrong but will not change a thing from me.
Using the bot currently so trying to improve things constructivly where I can.

// Nalleman
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2014, 11:42 AM
I'm all there with you Nalleman, if I'm writting here and looking at the post of other people it's to help people around and do my part at improving the bot a little more.

A small reward for the fidelity of users is always a way to keep people smilling when they help around. It's not that we NEED that, but I think it could help the comminuty and to get a small reward people would have to stay polite and do their best to help .. not just " Here is a damn problem you better fix it !! ".

Anyway, let's continue to have fun ! That's the main part ! Tongue
04-16-2014, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2014 09:02 PM by SuperBot.)
Yeah, I agree with you guys.

I think it is a good idea.

We need more hands to help with bugs, new users, profiles etc..... not to mention the constant changing game code and landscape etc...

This is especially so during U.S. timezone when our support is the weakest as we are desperately understaff....

We will have to come out with a reward system that do not need to take up too much programming time needed to continuously improve the bot..

Any suggestions on reward systems guys?

We certainly appreciate good help and are more than willing to give back to the community for help rendered..
04-22-2014, 12:14 PM
Sorry for the long reply time SuperBot, my licence here is down for now ( until I re-subcribe for an other month ) and was kinda busy on my end.

The thing with a reward system in a forum like this is that it's pretty hard to "evaluate" how much effort or help is needed to be given a reward. Unless maybe if you have something on your board where other user can evaluate how usefull a replies are. I think if you would like to start something like this it would have to simply be evaluated by Moderator like you and you would have to give reward which are on the same level has the usefullness of the reply. I say "usefulness" but you could take into consideration how polite the user is, how supportive, etc ... it's all up to you and since I'm not a BIG forum user I think other people might have more experience on reward system from other boards/forum which already exist.

Hope you and your team can find a good way to help your user and this small community.