Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Act III bounties is broken - Please help!
07-28-2017, 03:17 PM
Act III bounties is broken - Please help!
My bot keeps running Bastions Keep > Keep Depths level 1 over and over without actually doing anything. I really need it to be clearing bounties in Act III. The Act 1-5 All Bounties profile runs through Act 1 all the way usually, then MAYBE gets through Act 2, then starts over. I have a ton of Act 1 stuff, a little of Act 2, and nothing from the others.

Could someone please help me? I need this bot to work :/ I can manually run the bounties, but my play time is severely limited.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2017, 06:14 AM
RE: Act III bounties is broken - Please help!
If you read any of the other forum treads you see that more or less all bounty with the bot is faulty. Nothing to do beside wait for it to be fixed like the rest of us Wink
07-29-2017, 07:40 AM
(07-29-2017 06:14 AM)dahp Wrote:  If you read any of the other forum treads you see that more or less all bounty with the bot is faulty. Nothing to do beside wait for it to be fixed like the rest of us Wink

Any word on eta?
07-29-2017, 08:28 AM
Nope.
08-11-2017, 08:44 PM
Dogboy bounties are broken. Have been for more than a year from what I can tell (VERY irritated about that). The only real functionality that this bot has right now is farming mats in rifts well below what you can do manually, and farming greater rifts for leveling gems....again well below what you can do manual like.

Personally I can do a GR 72, bot can't do anything above 55.

Greater rifts are by far the best thing this bot can do. You'll get most of your gear, and paragon levels from them.
as for mats, go with rifts (back to town after boss kill) and get some nemesis bracers so you get elites every shrine. in 1 night I can get about 1k death breaths. (7 hours running)

I have been using this bot for ~2 years. I have a friend who swears by demon buddy...which I may try, but the cost is what keeps me with this slutty little friend.
08-12-2017, 02:26 AM
It would be so nice if it was able to run bounties.

Any word from the developer on this? For the price, I'd hope things like this would get fixed _just a little_ faster.
08-13-2017, 01:16 PM
its not much about broken...shit breaks but the fact no response or update or info from dev is a bit off..even after numerous post from various folk???