Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new user | some questions to bannings and avoiding them
05-12-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: new user | some questions to bannings and avoiding them
Hey foomannbo,

That's strange as I also have an authenticator and the only issue I've ever had is the "occasional" request to enter the auth code at login (which I can enter manually).

I think that the bot is running D3 the same way that the b.net application does, (did you download and install the b.net app?) where it launches it with the proper setting that prevents asking for autheticator each time, or you have to set this up in your b.net account (something like "don't ask for autheticator each login").

I'm never logged out of the account unless it was some DC error. (Do you perhaps have your "inactivity timer" set to a low number in Settings? This probably isn't the case, just brainstorming. Look for an official reply from Titanium on this issue if it persists.)

Every once in a while the bot will crash, but it's more likely an issue of resources on your computer (do you have enough ram, good video card specs)? I'm running mine on a laptop with a very weak card, and every once in a while I get the "Diablo 3 has crashed, 0FE2-ACD123-XXX, submit crash report" dialog.

There haven't been any bans for a long time (several months) but today there was some concern about it due to a Reddit post. But I've been running my bot on speedhack since this morning, no ban yet.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: new user | some questions to bannings and avoiding them - jsmith - 05-12-2014 07:02 PM