Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bot almost not using Secondary skill
04-11-2014, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2014 05:36 PM by BotEx_user.)
Bot almost not using Secondary skill
Hello again dear BotExploit admin ( mostly targeted at Titanium who's always so kind to reply all the time ),

I have a Crusader with a simple but yet SO efficient build ( let's not debade on the build, skills etc ... it's not the point here ).

I'm using Justice as the main Wrath generator and Blessed Hammer (thunderstruck rune ) as secondary. It's my one and only wrath spender (rest are cooldown abilities). Here is my problem, from what I can see the bot is almost never using the Secondary skills when cruising thru the maps. He's mostly using the primary attack all the time and I find myself at full wrath more than 90% of the time. I see it using it a lille more it seems on Elite pack but not as much as it should. (it's however using the other abilies, which are on cooldown, as much as possible when they are not on cooldown )

I'm not sure it's a bug, but it would probably be something to investigate and improve. Right now it's not really efficient I believe.

To be honest I haven't played much with the bot to see if the problem persist with other secondary abilities ( specially since they are by far not as good with my present build ).

Thanks for taking the time to look into this.

On an other note, different problem this time. The "Bovine Bardiche" often summons 4 murderous cows ( Yup ... murderous cows ). Bot is often stucks trying to attack those.

Might be a good idea to add those to the "ignore" list of the bot!

Thanks a lot !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Bot almost not using Secondary skill - BotEx_user - 04-11-2014 05:19 PM