Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Latest version 0.9.304 (Group farming,Legendaries collecting) Welcome comments!
05-07-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Latest version 0.9.279 (A1 Bounty updated) - Welcome all comments!
I have just tried the trial version of this bot and so far I think its pretty good. Perhaps its not as smooth as the D2etal I used to use but I think it is solid bot. A few minor things I have noticed so far that could be fixed in a future version.

1. Perhaps its just me, but I noticed when the bot was running rifts that it wasnt picking up forgotten souls dropped by the gaurdian

2. The bot seems to struggle with finding its way when faced with the teleports found on Pandemonium fortress style maps. It sometimes would get confused and run backwards the way it came.

3. This isnt as big a deal since deaths dont cost as much as they did in D2 but if there were some way for the bot to avoid standing in the middle of meteor showers (from dead moltens) or arcane sentry fields that would prevent many an unnecessary death. Most of the other elemental damage types dont do as much burst damage so it isnt as big a deal. But if my barb simultaneously kills 5+ moltens, he sometimes stands around picking stuff up while 5+ meteors are about to hit. It is a little annoying despite the humor I find in predicting his death several seconds in advance.

4. The bot also seems to struggle with that large demon (I think its called a terror demon) that disappears into thin air and then just appears next to you. It seemed unable to grasp the fact that the demon was not dead and attempted to recall multiple times before defending itself.

5. It would be nice if there were some way to convince the bot to focus solely on the quest when doing bounties. There were several occasions where the bot wanted to clear the whole map instead of completing the quest and maybe killing trash that happens to be in the way as most of us do when doing speed bounties in normal.

6. It would be nice if it could spend blood shards. It doesnt take super long to get 500 if running it overnight with speedhack.

But overall I like it a lot and will make good use of it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Latest version 0.9.279 (A1 Bounty updated) - Welcome all comments! - IKs barbiegirl - 05-07-2014 05:15 PM