Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Couple questions regarding this service.
04-24-2014, 07:21 PM
RE: Couple questions regarding this service.
(04-23-2014 11:01 PM)Yomommabig Wrote:  
(04-23-2014 09:14 PM)mystilez Wrote:  Hello all, before i make a decision wondering if some members/staff would advise me with lingering thoughts.
1st) If I get this product. Can I also play diablo 3 normally if I wanted to?. If so I wont be at risk of a ban?
2nd) when installing this file does it effect any files from the folder? If so has blizz been able to detect more than 20% of users?. Would I be able to uninstall?
3rd) any guarantees with this software? ex. I wont be banned/caught for using the safest settings possible?.

Anyhow thank you for your time reading.
Hopefully ill be influenced enough to start.

Thank you

Thank you very much yomomma
I should be starting this soon. Hopefully these questionnaires will help people in the future having doubts! Any thank you again.

To answer your first question... yes. You can play diablo 3 normally. your second question. I haven't seen a ban reported since last year, so i wouldnt worry about that. And yes, you would be able to uninstall. As for your third question... There isnt a guarantee that you wont be banned but if you go on the safest settings possible and dont bot 24/7 you should be fine.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Couple questions regarding this service. - mystilez - 04-24-2014 07:21 PM