Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[A1] Alchemist questrunns ~284k Exp/H ~2350k Gold/H, Hardcore Safe
04-17-2014, 07:24 AM
[A1] Alchemist questrunns ~284k Exp/H ~2350k Gold/H, Hardcore Safe
Hi All
I have made myself a quest running profile for boosting my paragon level and cash a little bit.
It runs the Act1 Rodger the Alchemist quest
Netting roughly ~284k Exp/Hour ~2350k Gold/Hour and is hardcore safe as there is no mobs that can kill you.

Hoping by uploading some of my profiles that other people will check them out and learn how to use the profile editor to make runs and share so that everyone get it better here Smile It is not all that hard really Smile

Comments from the profile below is on when to start the bot the first time, and it will run from there until you shut it off redoing the quest as soon as it has spawned else restarting the game Smile

<!-- Rodger is not a guaranteed spawn, and it can take several attempts before he will appear. Start a game (Torment 6, there is no mobs in this map at the current quest stages) at the beginning of Trailing the Coven and take the Wortham Chapel Cellar Waypoint. Exit Wortham through the northern gate and continue until you cross the bridge. Rodger spawns immediately at the end of the bridge, so if he is not present continue down until you activate the Checkpoint outside the Caverns of Araneae TP to town and leave the game. Let bot run, and it will use tp, check if quest NPC is up, if it is take quest and turn it in then exit, else TP then exit. -->

<!-- a run quest turn in yelds roughtly 120 530 gold 14 790 000 EXP -->

Hope you all enjoy it

// Nalleman

Attached File(s)
.xml  Act 1, Nallemans alchemists exp runs.xml (Size: 1.44 KB / Downloads: 457)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[A1] Alchemist questrunns ~284k Exp/H ~2350k Gold/H, Hardcore Safe - nalleman - 04-17-2014 07:24 AM