Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bot leaves game every 2-4 minutes
02-10-2016, 08:08 AM
RE: Bot leaves game every 2-4 minutes
Maybe i found the reason.
Changing the system locale doesn't change anything. with my current settings i can run this monk build for 8 hours without interruption with loot-filter on high and german system locales.
but it's not the right way to play this monk build.

- "Use default" Attack range for Monk and play without any generator (now the monk only use WoL for attack) - set the attack range to anythink higher than 10 and the monk permanently stucks in walls, on some dungeons this build is unplayable because there are to much walls for the bot.

- Change "Use WoL after 3 Stacks of Sweeping Wind" for "Recast Sweeping Wind" - the first option is maybe one of the reason, the game leaves. with my weapon i have 7-10 stacks of sweeping wind

- only play a difficult where you can beat the monsters with 1 or 2 hits ad use "near death" and maybe "harmony" as passiv.

- i also deactivate the "Kite-Mode" ... don't know what it means (no documentation found on the manual)

I think solving the problem isn't that easy. when you play this build without bot you noticed about some problems.
the bot have to stand in a perfect position to use WoL. sometimes the WoL stucks at edges or doors. so also the bot have to find a position where he has no obstacles and enough space to the left and right side. if not, he permanent attack the mobs and he won't hit. so the bot needs a detection if he's damage the mobs or not.
if you die, the monk have to search for safe position to recast sweeping wind and wait 2-3 seconds if it's active. so the bot needs to flee if he dies or teleport to town and activate sweeping wind.

i hope this informations helps a little bit.

and sry for bad english ^^
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bot leaves game every 2-4 minutes - fentanyl - 02-10-2016 08:08 AM