Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am i doing something wrong or are all the maps/profiles messed up ?
01-23-2016, 07:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2016 07:52 AM by Ruby.)
RE: Am i doing something wrong or are all the maps/profiles messed up ?
I had to set the "Explore Path Precision" to 50 (12 was just doing weird stuff backtracking and getting stuck frequently). I feel like the bot is well designed but does not know where the next level is (not sure if this is possible while reading/calculating the Diablo 3 memory); therefore must check every crevice/spot for an opening... hence the quirky movements that sometimes get stuck when nearing corners.

Now, if you're running the Super Speed Hack mode you can just throw this all out the window... it runs very reliably with the Speed Hack mode; although I'm weary about using it even though it's really awesome.

Titanium, are there any other tips you may have to adjust the bot in a way where it won't get stuck in non-speed hack mode? I've been seeing that the more narrow hallways/rooms there are, the more it gets stuck.

Regards
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am i doing something wrong or are all the maps/profiles messed up ? - Ruby - 01-23-2016 07:50 AM