Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Mini Runs" problem still persists
06-27-2013, 12:29 PM
RE: "Mini Runs" problem still persists
(06-27-2013 08:41 AM)dbuddy Wrote:  
(06-25-2013 08:47 AM)botexploit Wrote:  sorry what did he want to say is
"Our philosophy is very simple, if you cannot make money with our bot, we will not survive ... Smile"

Ok, but i am afraid my question is still not answered.
Bought many 3 month license, if the ban wave gets stronger and hits me i spendt ~ 300 € for ~ 3 days uptime. (not counting the time and troubles i had to switch my farm to BE)

You know that this is no product i can pay for.
And if mainly Botexploit is affected and not my old setup with demonbuddy it is even more horrible because then i loose acc’s worth ~ 1k €
Yeah, the risk of loosing accounts is on MY side, but the risk of selling a product that is not working as intended is on YOUR side.
I know the risk that the money that can be made is over within 1 hour.
You know the risk that the money that can be made with your bot is also stopped within short time if blizzard got a bad day.
They won’t respect if you cannot pay 100% of your investments and i also won’t respect that. You knew the risk.

If you haven’t thought about a reasonable refund mechanism after start your business i would recommend to talk to your team.

Lets hope (for all of us) that this is only a small ban wave

dbuddy,

First of all, we would like to express our appreciation to your contribution to this forum with various suggestions and findings.

At the same time, we are sorry that in this recent banwave, some of our members got accounts banned.

Frankly, trying to stay under Blizzard's radar as far as using Speedhack is concern is a much tougher task compared to using the non-speed options. Imagine running the character at such high speed for so many hours and trying to stay out of detection.

We have a few sets of test machines and our findings are such:

1) those running our non-speed hack instances with optimise function running averagely around 30 instances per computer, stayed safe during this ban wave

2) some our machines running speed hack survived while some running speed hack got banned. A chat with some of our big farming clients has roughly the same results.

For now, we do not believe Blizzard is banning only BE customers. Our research today reveals a lot of people using other bots got their account banned too. Some 100% banned. (it will not be appropriate for me to put competitors' name here) And at same time, we are very confident with our non-speed options. We have zero casualties right now from our calls with customers for those using our non-speedhack option.

We appreciate your suggestion with regards to clarifying our refund policy. For now, we will refund our customers:

1) if our bot failed to run as a result of new patches by Blizzard and our technical team failed to tackle the problem.

2) If we our patch release takes unreasonably long, we will compensate for time lost with license extension.

Our will team will have a chat to see whether we can improve this.

I guess maybe the first thing we should tell customers in future, prior to purchasing our bot, to use speed hack at their own risk. I will have a good chat with our team.

Thanks again for your support.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Mini Runs" problem still persists - SuperBot - 06-27-2013 12:29 PM