Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Profile to "Pick" certain colors from stash
10-01-2014, 05:32 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2014 05:57 AM by potter.)
Profile to "Pick" certain colors from stash
I am new to Botexploit and am trying to write a profile that would "Pick" certain colored items from my stash.

You may be asking yourself, "Why would anyone want to do this?"
I use d2jsp forum and one of the big things there is to "sell" your blue and/or yellow items to another member for a small amount of forum gold for each item. They can then salvage those items to get the veiled crystals or arcane dust that they need.

I have gotten it to the point that my character goes to the stash and opens it,
Code:
but upon opening, he empties my inventory into the stash. I almost need the exact reverse of this action.
EDIT: I figured out that he was stashing the yellows because I had the setting checked to stash all yellows. Now, he goes to the stash and just opens it. I don't know how to move forward with picking the items out of the stash.

Ideally, I would have 2 different profiles; 1 for yellow (rare) items, and one for blue (magic) items. That way I can just run the correct profile depending on what the other user is wanting to purchase. Then, I can just run the "Throw" profile to dump them all on the ground for the other user to pick up.

I am not asking for someone to write this for me, but simply to point me in the right direction to get my character to "pick" from the stash instead of stashing everything away.

Thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: Profile to "Pick" certain colors from stash
Sorry currently we don't sorry the commands of taking items from stash to bag.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply