Bot Exploit
Key Map - Printable Version

+- Bot Exploit (http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Bot Exploit Forum (/Forum-Bot-Exploit-Forum)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+---- Forum: Profiles (Maps) (/Forum-Profiles-Maps)
+---- Thread: Key Map (/Thread-Key-Map)

Key Map - thevoyager - 06-20-2013 12:23 AM

Would like to see maps of all the key wardens, that would be amazing Tongue

RE: Key Map - botexploit - 06-20-2013 05:54 AM

Hi thevoyager,

we appreciate your good suggestion,
the maps of all the key wardens is not available currently.
since we have your request above, we are rearranging the priority of our tasks now, so that we can provide the key wardens as soon as we can.

thank you very much.

RE: Key Map - Baldey - 09-24-2013 03:00 AM

Any news on this?

RE: Key Map - Titanium - 09-25-2013 11:11 AM

Can you guys help us by giving us details of which quest, and what to do or any related video regarding how would the character move to do the key warden mission? We'll need that information and we appreciate that.

RE: Key Map - Baldey - 09-25-2013 01:28 PM

on it boss...
This should be fairly simple.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I think it would be best if we split the keymaps up. This way people could select which key they wanted to farm if they had extras. Also in this way, we could abuse portal shortcuts for more efficient runs.
We could also include a map that would perhaps combine all 3 but run somewhat slower, for those that would like full automation over efficiency.
I believe it might even be in the realm of possibility to create a map that would run a keyrun a specified amount of times (IE:50), switch acts, get to waypoint to open portal, and do 50 more runs of the next act. However i do not know if this would be an efficient use of time, myself and your customers would be VERY happy with just having 3 separate key farming maps.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Key maps:
Act 1:
Code:
http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=80

This should do for now. I will update thread with my own version of this map soon.

Act 2:
Code:
-Begin on quest 9 (quest="57337" would also work, as the WP required is prior to Cave of Betrayer)
-Use the existing Cave of Betrayer, using the town portal to quickly find the dungeon. Get some NV stacks here.
-Take WP to Dahlgur Oasis . Clear this map out.

*Added bonus: stop after killing KW

Act 3:
Code:
-Quest A3:Q3:P3 (3-3-3)
-Use existing Keep Depths map to get stacks.
-Stonefort WP, clear map.

done.

RE: Key Map - Baldey - 09-26-2013 03:35 AM

After a hard day's work, all 3 maps are FINished. My threads can be found :Here:

RE: Key Map - randy2champ - 09-27-2013 03:45 AM

Wow thanks! I must try that