Bot Exploit
Rift Profiles - Printable Version

+- Bot Exploit (http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Bot Exploit Forum (/Forum-Bot-Exploit-Forum)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+---- Forum: Profiles (Maps) (/Forum-Profiles-Maps)
+---- Thread: Rift Profiles (/Thread-Rift-Profiles)

Rift Profiles - agentp - 06-04-2014 04:14 PM

There are a few profiles for using Rift Keys.
I have not had any real luck with any of these profiles.

I would have to say 1 out of every 3 portals the bot opens ends up getting cleared. The other 2 the bot ends up in the middle of the rift restarting the game.
I have also had it where the bot would kill the last guy and run to kill more mobs and not pick up the loot that fell from the boss. I had to take over and loot the boss. It was going to teleport back to town.

RE: Rift Profiles - Baldey - 06-04-2014 04:53 PM

Sometimes it will TP to town to repair/unstuck/sell then go back and loot. been watching mine for a while, havent seen it miss rift boss and usually clears the area. I had one problem when i set my % to repair a little lower and bot quit game due to many deaths caused by red durability. But haven't had that since setting it back to default. Which class do u use? My monk is breezing through t1 rifts 4 days into starting ROS from scratch. Bot works best with monk i think...

RE: Rift Profiles - agentp - 06-04-2014 08:41 PM

I am also using a Monk. I guess I will try it again and not do anything and see if he goes back for the loot. I just hate not grabbing it while it is dropped because you never know when the bot is going to log out of the game lol.