Bot Exploit
follower / support bot to a human player - Printable Version

+- Bot Exploit (http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Bot Exploit Forum (/Forum-Bot-Exploit-Forum)
+--- Forum: Support (/Forum-Support)
+--- Thread: follower / support bot to a human player (/Thread-follower-support-bot-to-a-human-player)

follower / support bot to a human player - takeo - 05-26-2014 05:02 AM

Finally bought a license after the 12 hour demo.

Question: how do make the bot a follower and support bot to a human player? It would be ideal if I can tell the bot which skills to use.

Tried reading the group guides but it seems to be applicable to an all bot party only?

Thanks!

RE: follower / support bot to a human player - Titanium - 05-26-2014 05:05 AM

Currently group farming support all bot characters in a party only.

RE: follower / support bot to a human player - takeo - 05-26-2014 05:31 AM

Thanks for the reply.

Just wondering, is this the first time someone asked if this feature is supported?

RE: follower / support bot to a human player - Titanium - 05-26-2014 09:14 AM

Maybe the 2nd time as far as I could remember.

RE: follower / support bot to a human player - Perfecticus - 05-27-2014 04:23 AM

I would also like to request that feature.

The bot would join a certain battletag and follow it around wherever it goes in the game helping it kill stuff.

RE: follower / support bot to a human player - takeo - 05-28-2014 08:24 AM

Just to give a few reasons why I'd love to have this feature:

I have another account where I can easily farm t5, and able to solo t6 if I play carefully. I'd be able to farm t6 much easier though if I have a support guy also, like a wizard slowing everything down using blizzard.

Also a great way to farm items you are looking for since you are essentially getting twice the drop rate if the follower bot is also the same class as you.

Lastly, I have been observing the bot, and I think it have a hard time avoiding many deaths in Torment 6, even T5. That will change if there's a human player leading the pack (and rescuing and resurrecting those who died).

The only important things this follower bot will need will likely only be: follow the declared leader, pick up loot, cast support spells first before attacking.