Bot Exploit
Bot fails to deposit legendary rings/amulets (1slot gear) - Printable Version

+- Bot Exploit (http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Bot Exploit Forum (/Forum-Bot-Exploit-Forum)
+--- Forum: Support (/Forum-Support)
+--- Thread: Bot fails to deposit legendary rings/amulets (1slot gear) (/Thread-Bot-fails-to-deposit-legendary-rings-amulets-1slot-gear)

Bot fails to deposit legendary rings/amulets (1slot gear) - Perfecticus - 05-24-2014 10:06 PM

For the past few versions, the bot is continually getting stuck in the stashing phase. It seems to me to be related to only items consuming 1 slot of inventory as opposed to legs/armor/helms taking up 2 slots.

I have 1 page free to stash into, which is page 3, all others are full.
The bot gets stuck on page 1, only with single slot items remaining in inventory.

RE: Bot fails to deposit legendary rings/amulets (1slot gear) - Titanium - 05-25-2014 04:03 AM

The bot should be able to identify items that took up 2 slots.
Anyway you can try moving 1 or 2 items from page 1/2 to page 3, and see if it works fine after that. It may fix the miscalculation.
If it still doesn't work, you can attach the screenshots of your stash page 1 and 2 and we'll try to locate if there is any item that causes the miscalculation.

RE: Bot fails to deposit legendary rings/amulets (1slot gear) - MrSlashzz - 05-26-2014 09:03 AM

My bot does not even use the 1st tab of my stash, only the second one and the page I'm using for my gem's etc.