Bot Exploit
bot sells legendaries? - Printable Version

+- Bot Exploit (http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Bot Exploit Forum (/Forum-Bot-Exploit-Forum)
+--- Forum: Support (/Forum-Support)
+--- Thread: bot sells legendaries? (/Thread-bot-sells-legendaries)

Pages: 1 2

bot sells legendaries? - xfreshkidz - 06-15-2013 12:03 PM

Idk why but my bot seems to be selling all the legendaries it gets.

I have the options to not identify them and stash all legendaries.

But, it just identified the legendary and sold it.

any suggestions?

RE: bot sells legendaries? - Feyieon - 06-15-2013 02:01 PM

which setting did you chose? the default ones or highest, as the highest ones will only keep good legendaries. As for the default ones will keep all legendaries.

RE: bot sells legendaries? - xfreshkidz - 06-16-2013 06:06 AM

(06-15-2013 02:01 PM)Feyieon Wrote:  which setting did you chose? the default ones or highest, as the highest ones will only keep good legendaries. As for the default ones will keep all legendaries.

yeah i just chose the default ones and it did it but idk why

RE: bot sells legendaries? - ene - 06-16-2013 09:57 AM

Im pretty sure bot dont loot leggendary.

Are almost 3 hours i run KEEP DEPHTS 2 (the only profile working for me). im paragon 100 and run in mp5 and at now 0 leggendary looted/stashed for me.
I try too drop some of leggendasry i already have on stash, and bot go away like nothing happened.

RE: bot sells legendaries? - Feyieon - 06-16-2013 10:58 AM

(06-16-2013 09:57 AM)ene Wrote:  Im pretty sure bot dont loot leggendary.

Are almost 3 hours i run KEEP DEPHTS 2 (the only profile working for me). im paragon 100 and run in mp5 and at now 0 leggendary looted/stashed for me.
I try too drop some of leggendasry i already have on stash, and bot go away like nothing happened.

please attach your settings (Settings.xml for non-independent settings and Settings/[Server]_[Name].xml). We'll investigate it.

RE: bot sells legendaries? - ene - 06-16-2013 11:51 AM

(06-16-2013 10:58 AM)Feyieon Wrote:  
(06-16-2013 09:57 AM)ene Wrote:  Im pretty sure bot dont loot leggendary.

please attach your settings (Settings.xml for non-independent settings and Settings/[Server]_[Name].xml). We'll investigate it.

RE: bot sells legendaries? - ene - 06-16-2013 02:38 PM

Still dont saw 1 leggendary in my bag. or im fuc... unlucky or bot dont loot when i dont watch him.
i saw with my eyes leave 1 on the ground, but was wizzard hat, so maybe dont loot because know was bad Dodgy

RE: bot sells legendaries? - botexploit - 06-17-2013 04:05 AM

Hi Ene,

As you saw a legendary on the ground, may i know is your hero fighting with mobs or just running around?
Since it supposes to loot after clearing all the mobs around.

Thank you

RE: bot sells legendaries? - ene - 06-17-2013 04:19 PM

(06-17-2013 04:05 AM)botexploit Wrote:  Hi Ene,

As you saw a legendary on the ground, may i know is your hero fighting with mobs or just running around?
Since it supposes to loot after clearing all the mobs around.

Thank you

i drop some leggendary from my stash when bot was in town, and he leave on the ground. And i saw only one he leave but are impossible in 6 hour test at mp5 keep depths 2 with paragon 100 monk dont finad any leggendary, so for sure happened other time when i wasnt looking

RE: bot sells legendaries? - botexploit - 06-17-2013 05:02 PM

noted.
please hold on, we are working on it.