Bot Exploit
Bot isn't getting all legendaries - Printable Version

+- Bot Exploit (http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Bot Exploit Forum (/Forum-Bot-Exploit-Forum)
+--- Forum: Support (/Forum-Support)
+--- Thread: Bot isn't getting all legendaries (/Thread-Bot-isn-t-getting-all-legendaries)

Bot isn't getting all legendaries - [email protected] - 04-25-2014 12:33 AM

Some legendaries, the bot don't get it someone knows why?

RE: Bot isn't getting all legendaries - Titanium - 04-25-2014 02:19 AM

What's your loot range?
Did you use speedhack?

RE: Bot isn't getting all legendaries - aznromeo - 04-25-2014 02:25 AM

I was using speedhack
My loot range was on Default.

RE: Bot isn't getting all legendaries - [email protected] - 04-25-2014 06:27 AM

No i`m not using speedhack, and now for some reason my barb stop using his skill bar only using the auto atk, any ideas whats it is?

RE: Bot isn't getting all legendaries - Titanium - 04-25-2014 09:02 AM

Does the problem persist after restarting the bot?

(04-25-2014 06:27 AM)[email protected] Wrote:  No i`m not using speedhack, and now for some reason my barb stop using his skill bar only using the auto atk, any ideas whats it is?

RE: Bot isn't getting all legendaries - Tesla_12 - 04-25-2014 03:47 PM

(04-25-2014 09:02 AM)Titanium Wrote:  Does the problem persist after restarting the bot?

(04-25-2014 06:27 AM)[email protected] Wrote:  No i`m not using speedhack, and now for some reason my barb stop using his skill bar only using the auto atk, any ideas whats it is?

First off, amazing bot! I haven't seen a bot since the old pindleskin days and I am amazed how good you've made this one.

I too am having problems with legendary pickups. I will pick up legendary weapons but not armor. I do not use speedhack, and I had reset the bot this morning and watched it for a bit. A legendary glove fell and my wizard continued on his path and did not make an attempt to pick it up. He had gone back to restart his path so I know he wasn't skipping the armor to attack mobs. Also, over the course of running the bot for 8 hours on Act4 Bounties I only collected one cache. Using Windows 7 64bit.

Love your bot and keep up the amazing work!

UPDATE:
The latest patch has fixed both problems. Great to see you polishing your program like this!

RE: Bot isn't getting all legendaries - Titanium - 04-26-2014 02:21 AM

Good to hear that!
(04-25-2014 03:47 PM)Tesla_12 Wrote:  UPDATE:
The latest patch has fixed both problems. Great to see you polishing your program like this!