Bot Exploit
Adventure Mode, Five Bounty doesnt turn in quest. - Printable Version

+- Bot Exploit (http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Bot Exploit Forum (/Forum-Bot-Exploit-Forum)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Adventure Mode, Five Bounty doesnt turn in quest. (/Thread-Adventure-Mode-Five-Bounty-doesnt-turn-in-quest)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Adventure Mode, Five Bounty doesnt turn in quest. - mrleakehe - 04-21-2014 05:12 AM

(04-21-2014 03:33 AM)Titanium Wrote:  Please note that you cannot use "Optimize and hide game" for botting bounty.

My Global settings (you can replace with your Config.xml):

My Settings file (you can import this):

(04-20-2014 11:50 PM)mrleakehe Wrote:  Hey devs, you said the profile works fine in your testing right? Would you mind sharing with us what settings you're using? Including your global speed hack settings. I bottled for 12 hours straight and the bot only turned in the quest 3 times....

Ohh that might be the problem because i had it on optimize the whole time. Thank you very much for the settings! I will test it now=)

Edit: Works PERFECTLY now thank you so much!!
Edit2: I think it would help people out a great deal if u posted the settings files for each profiles that work for you guys.

RE: Adventure Mode, Five Bounty doesnt turn in quest. - benass - 04-21-2014 09:39 AM

Does it work in safe mode? my bot acts like a retard, looks like he has no idea what to do.

RE: Adventure Mode, Five Bounty doesnt turn in quest. - coolgai - 04-21-2014 09:51 AM

(04-21-2014 03:33 AM)Titanium Wrote:  Please note that you cannot use "Optimize and hide game" for botting bounty.

My Global settings (you can replace with your Config.xml):

My Settings file (you can import this):

(04-20-2014 11:50 PM)mrleakehe Wrote:  Hey devs, you said the profile works fine in your testing right? Would you mind sharing with us what settings you're using? Including your global speed hack settings. I bottled for 12 hours straight and the bot only turned in the quest 3 times....

I was wondering what I was doing wrong. I downloaded the config file and replaced it in the folder, and imported the settings file as well. On the program, when I start the bot I get a error in the message box saying: Exception D3EXPLOIT.Exceptions.D3Exception:Profile path i

can anyone let me know what I'm doing incorrectly??

RE: Adventure Mode, Five Bounty doesnt turn in quest. - benass - 04-21-2014 11:41 AM

Settings for A4 Bounty.xml needs to renamed into Settings.xml ?

RE: Adventure Mode, Five Bounty doesnt turn in quest. - madDog - 04-21-2014 02:01 PM

Another thing about a4 bounties. When killing diablo, bot doesnt pick up his loot. Its only diablo with this problem, works fine with other bosses. A quick tip for people getting stuck, use the falling swords skill if you play a crusader...

RE: Adventure Mode, Five Bounty doesnt turn in quest. - benass - 04-21-2014 02:49 PM

My bot gets stuck on waypoint. Sometimes.

He leaves town and staying on top of a waypoint. looks like hes trying to get off it but pulls himself back.

RE: Adventure Mode, Five Bounty doesnt turn in quest. - kzhang - 04-21-2014 06:32 PM

(04-21-2014 02:49 PM)benass Wrote:  My bot gets stuck on waypoint. Sometimes.

He leaves town and staying on top of a waypoint. looks like hes trying to get off it but pulls himself back.

bump and I guess it because I am disabling the speed hack...

RE: Adventure Mode, Five Bounty doesnt turn in quest. - fitarkus - 04-21-2014 06:50 PM

Hi guys

Speed ​​hack does not work for as a monk,
on maps:
A3 AdventureMode, Battlefields+FOS+RC.xml
A4 Adventure Mode,Five Bounty.xml
and many others.

Maps A3 3-3-3, Ghom not work,
the bot can not start the game,
then the game is restarted with an error code on the screen 316611

can you fix it?
Thanx

RE: Adventure Mode, Five Bounty doesnt turn in quest. - magimreep - 04-21-2014 06:52 PM

My bot gets to Diablo in act 4 and then once it goes to the the nightmare,
Where you fight your self. The bot stops fighting Diablo.

RE: Adventure Mode, Five Bounty doesnt turn in quest. - benass - 04-21-2014 07:38 PM

im running act 4 bounties now for about 12h. i have to say it has 99% complete rate. T1 . Wizard.

will post problems when i find them.