Bot Exploit
Bot stopped running - Printable Version

+- Bot Exploit (http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Bot Exploit Forum (/Forum-Bot-Exploit-Forum)
+--- Forum: Support (/Forum-Support)
+--- Thread: Bot stopped running (/Thread-Bot-stopped-running)

Bot stopped running - camperdavid - 04-11-2014 10:34 PM

After running the bot for some time, it stopped running and have this message: Error Code: SUCCESS. The bot will not resume running and did not even restart the game. Not running speedhack. Using Adventure mode act 4, 5 bounties profile.

RE: Bot stopped running - Titanium - 04-12-2014 01:10 AM

Is it running fine now? It looks like the bot cannot connect to the bot server for some time. Sometimes if your connect is not stable it could cause this problem.

RE: Bot stopped running - camperdavid - 04-12-2014 09:00 AM

its okay for now. My connection should not be a problem.

RE: Bot stopped running - camperdavid - 04-14-2014 03:04 AM

Im still having this same problem and receive a error message of: SUCCESS after running the bot for awhile. It will not resume the bot and I have to restart the bot manually every time.

RE: Bot stopped running - camperdavid - 04-14-2014 07:39 AM

any updates?

RE: Bot stopped running - Titanium - 04-14-2014 03:01 PM

Did this problem occur when you were using the computer or your left the computer idle?

RE: Bot stopped running - camperdavid - 04-16-2014 12:57 AM

I left my computer idle overnight

RE: Bot stopped running - Titanium - 04-16-2014 02:20 AM

I think the problem is due to the power saving settings. In windows by default it'll put computer into sleep and stop the hard disk when it's idle for some time.

You can change the power settings in windows, make sure you disable the stopping of harddisk which can only be found in advanced settings.

Alternatively you can download the NoSleep.exe in this link and it'll keep the computer not idle
http://www.symantec.com/connect/downloads/readynosleepexe-prevents-screensaver-and-pc-locking