Bot Exploit
Latest version 0.9.304 (Group farming,Legendaries collecting) Welcome comments! - Printable Version

+- Bot Exploit (http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Bot Exploit Forum (/Forum-Bot-Exploit-Forum)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Latest version 0.9.304 (Group farming,Legendaries collecting) Welcome comments! (/Thread-Latest-version-0-9-304-Group-farming-Legendaries-collecting-Welcome-comments)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Latest version 0.9.289 (2.0.5 update) - Welcome all comments! - Zaraknel - 05-16-2014 01:46 AM

dunno why, the bot was working perfectly and now game crashes everytime i try to do anything... this is making me sick, any help?

RE: Latest version 0.9.289 (2.0.5 update) - Welcome all comments! - lonewolf - 05-16-2014 01:49 AM

Issue going on bot starts and runs just fine the profile I am using is rifts (farm after) Issue is some times I pause the bot when I return to check in on drops and what not but when I hit pause it only pauses for like 15 seconds then it returns to botting just started happening sence I dl new patch

RE: Latest version 0.9.289 (2.0.5 update) - Welcome all comments! - piolopascual - 05-17-2014 03:14 AM

bot sometimes gets really slow "gliding" while on speedhack. running a1 5 bounties then tried keyruns a1-4 still does that sometimes. Its like its on speedhack but doesnt. >_<

RE: Latest version 0.9.289 (2.0.5 update) - Welcome all comments! - IKs barbiegirl - 05-17-2014 03:27 AM

Hey I have been using the bot extensively but there is still room for improvement. Here are some ideas I have based on my own observations.

Maphack- speedhack is great but some sort of maphack would help alot. Oftentimes the bot seems to have little to no awareness of its position on the map. Recently the bot left a rift that was 99% completed because it could not find the part of the map it hadnt explored yet. A maphack would be of greatest benefit in bounty runs as the goal is speed in order to obtain the highest chance of getting the RoRG.

Monster affixes- Continuing on the awareness theme, it would be great if the bot could dodge certain elite damage effects: particularly dead molten meteors, arcane sentry's and exploding ice.

RE: Latest version 0.9.292 (Group farming, Legendaries collecting)- Welcome all com - Titanium - 05-19-2014 08:20 AM

Please download the latest version at http://botexploit.com/latest

- Prioritize looting over attacking, it'll loot in the middle of combat
- Group farming - Leader can run most of the profiles, Up to 4 players can farm together and give all legendaries farmed to one specific player
- Group farming configuration guide and video:
http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22

RE: Latest version 0.9.292 (Group farming,Legendaries collecting) Welcome comments! - Galthran - 05-19-2014 09:22 AM

THX for adding this ... waited a long time for this

i just tested it and it seems that the followers can't keep up with the leader (act 4 bounties) so they relog often and so on which reduces efficiency

but i found something better so when the followers do not use the follower map but also the act 4 bounties map they do it on there own and also keep together (of couse with the same map)
the only problem here is that when they trie to kill izual and diablo the window pops up if everyone is ready ... and no bot answers there
so if you could add this it would run very well

i hope you can add this soon would be very nice!

with the follower settings the follower do not follow after bountie is complete ... they just tp to town and log out

RE: Latest version 0.9.292 (Group farming,Legendaries collecting) Welcome comments! - MrSlashzz - 05-19-2014 11:55 AM

I noticed that the bot is not looting the 'deaths breath', possible to fix this ?

RE: Latest version 0.9.293 (Group farming,Legendaries collecting) Welcome comments! - Titanium - 05-20-2014 09:18 AM

- Fix the game crash problem when running same Diablo III.exe in more than 1 accounts. Now it won't crash even if you use the same Diablo III.exe so you don't have to copy "Diablo III" directory.
- Fix the problem that Archon wasn't used properly when using Slow time or Pure Power rune. Now it works. An option to use with Vyr's set is also added in Settings > Combat > Wizard.

RE: Latest version 0.9.293 (Group farming,Legendaries collecting) Welcome comments! - MrSlashzz - 05-20-2014 09:28 AM

I am encountering Diablo.exe game crashes when using speedhack, is this a known issue or other people that are having this to ?
Yesterday was all working correctly, I did just update to BE .293

edit:
encountering this problem on several chars, my WD, WIZZ and my Monk.
It does not happen immediately it can take a few minutes, also it happens with several profiles which i ran before without problems.

edit2:
only place where the speedhack is not causing the game to crash is with the Chestrun V6.xml. all other profiles I tried make the game crash, and without speedhack all works flawless

RE: Latest version 0.9.293 (Group farming,Legendaries collecting) Welcome comments! - TheOne - 05-21-2014 03:56 AM

Archon with the Vyr set is still not working for me, even after selecting it in the combat settings.